Well...Ok then..

-A/n-

 Oh my god!!!!!!!! 2.1K reads?! Thank you guys! I'm so sorry for being so inactive! 

Me to my Wattpad followers:  https://youtu.be/B7MiejkCyf4

-Jotaro's POV-

I knew it was gonna rain today, I had overheard it on the radio. And when she said she wanted me to take her to the arcade, I knew just what outfit to put her in. 

I went to her closet and pulled out something that she would look both cute and sexy in, and I somehow knew that she would ask to put on a jacket, that she didn't take off until we got to my house. 

I was watching her all day at the arcade, carefully, and she never noticed. I just watched how she moved around and how she got so involved in her games. When she won she got really excited, and when she lost she slowly got grumpier and grumpier. She wouldn't say anything and stare at the screen with a angry face set. Then when she won it slowly brightened back up to her normal beautiful face. 

After a few hours I ran out of tokens, I was sticking to what I knew I was good at, like ski ball, but that was because I used Star Platinum to make the shots into every 100 hole. Then I played games that needed precise timing to get the jackpot, and won that a few times as well, then I just wandered around for a while and waited for y/n to be done with her games or ask for more tokens. I watched her most of the time until she finished, and we got our rewards using out tokens. I let her pick whatever she wanted then picked whatever I wanted when she was done. It was around the time the weatherman had said it was going to rain. 

And right on cue, I started feeling rain. I felt it before y/n since I was much taller then her, and only when it started to rain down a little more did I tell her. She got mad, probably because the last game she played she had failed. "Shit. First time I don't take my car, and it rains." I smiled a little and looked her in the eyes, my plan was working. 

"We are closer to my house then yours. You wanna camp out at my house until the rain passes?" 'Or maybe stay the night as well?'

"It might not pour down, but yeah, let's head to your house. I don't think I've ever met your mom or dad, are they nice people?" She started asking me about my parents and gave her a half-assed answer.  Eventually the rain started pouring down, and she challenged me to a race. She had been to my house before, but not for long, and still remembered where it was, so we ran to my house, I was going slower then her on purpose, then caught up and won at the last second when she thought she was going to win. We both were drenched, and lucky for me, I knew it would be raining like this all night. So she is staying the night, no matter what. 

She asked for clothes, and I knew just what to get. I went to my room and pulled out my old shirt that she could wear without showing off her chest. I was thinking about grabbing pants for her but decided against it. 

 After handing her the shirt, I headed back to my room to change, I changed into a different shirt, then put on some baggy pants, I grabbed my bed, then placed it in front of the TV, and sat there, waiting for y/n. She walked in, she looked adorable. It shows how small she is compared to me, just when she wears something of mine. It brought a smile to my face, she's been making me smile more often lately. 'Interesting.' 

She sat down next to me, and I could almost see her ass. She looked at me, and without thinking I started kissing her.

'What am I doing!?' I wanted to pull away, but my body refused, we were so close. She wasn't entirely refusing the kiss, but more or less being stubborn. I bit her lip, causing her to open her mouth in shock, our tongues went into a battle, I quickly won, and then started to move my hands up her waist to her breasts.