What now?

During the weekend y/n spent her days outside as little as possible. She spent her time in her house cleaning and baking. Doing many different things to distract her and make sure she didn't go outside. She called her new friend to make sure she was ok as well.

"Y/N, I'm gonna go on a walk." Y\N heard her grandmother say. She dropped her butter knife.

"I'll come with you! Grandpa you'll come too right?!"

Your grandfather glared at you. "I'm reading!"

You were so nervous your grandmother noticed. "Y/N, what's bothering you honey?"

"I might've... seen my dad."

Your grandma dropped the scarf she was holding. "Y/N. Are you absolutely sure."

"W-well, I only caught glimpses from him but... I could tell by the feeling it gave me. I shivered and felt sick, I was sweating and I felt like everything would just come crashing down any minute..."

"Y/N. Did your father see you with anyone else."

"...." Y/N shifted. She started biting her lower lip and then started tapping her foot. "Jotaro."

Your grandmother sighed slightly in relief. "Your father must've seen him and realized he would be hard to fight because, well look at the boy!" Your grandmother cupped your cheek and hugged you. "I'm glad your alright. I'm sure Jotaro will be fine if your father does anything. The boy is quite muscular.. and tall." Your grandmother smiled.

"I'm going to school again tomorrow. Should I be worried at all?"

"Well. I suppose it wouldn't hurt if you were cautious.."

"What if we cut Y/Ns hair and make her wear makeup to school?" Your grandfather chimed in. He was actually paying attention to your conversation?

"Thats actually not a bad Idea..." (if you have hair thats like a pikie cut or its already short enough then just ignore the next paragraph)

You went up to your room, closed the curtains and turned on the lights then set up a contraption of Mirrors and pulled out your stand and handed her Scissors. "Could you cut my hair?"  She nodded and proceeded to cut it. Your felt your hair get shorter and shorter. She finished and your hair was cut about five inches shorter than it was if your hair is long, about three inches shorter than what it was if your hair was in the middle ground, and cut to your chin if it was short, or unchanged if your hair is in a pikie cut (you just bleached your hair then) your hair curled around your face, it looked beautiful. Your stand took care of the hair on the floor.

You fluffed your hair and made a dirpy face. You blew a kiss at yourself in the mirror then cringed at what you just did. "What am I doing I'm not popular." You laughed and got up from your desk. Going back downstairs your grandmother smiled at your new hairstyle.

"Oh honey you look beautiful! Though I am going to miss your old hair, it is still very pretty!"

"I didn't change it that much, but I have to say it does look really good." You just couldn't stop looking at your new hairstyle.

You felt a chill next morning so you threw on a thin Jacket that would keep you warm. You pulled up the collar and rubbed the sleep away from your eyes. You decided to walk to school since you hadn't in a while. It wouldn't take you long and you could run into Jotaro this way.

You pulled out your walkman and vibed to a new tape you had bought months ago that you had yet to listen to. Your feet tapped along with the beat of the music and you eventually made it to school. You walked down towards the stairs and clutched the railing tightly.