Chapter 4

Percy's Pov

As I am now at the camp everyone treated me normal and I evenly tell father Ouranos that I was on the camp. He agrees to let me stay at the camp and promise to him that I will never forget to visit him anytime I want. Now were was I oh yeah. When I arrived at the camp Chiron decided to put me In the Artemis Cabin because Riptide creator is part of the Hunt.I let decided to  stroll around the camp.

As I wandering around the camp Kevin approaches me and says.

"Hey you what are doing in the Hunters Cabin?!" He said and every camper is looking at us

"Is there something wrong with that?" I said

"What do you mean somethings wrong you are already belong to the sea why you choose the hunt." He said

"And your point is... what?" I said smugly and some campers started to laugh at him "Oh I see now... That you are the son of Poseidon one of the big three... What gives you a right to decide huh." I continued

"You piece of scrap your nothing but a weapon and belongs to Poseidon you useless object." He said and I started to emit a strong bloodthirsty aura and make an evil smile.

I laugh wickedly "So you mean to say that my mom was a whore perhaps you don't know that my mom is my creator and she part from the hunt

I laugh wickedly "So you mean to say that my mom was a whore perhaps you don't know that my mom is my creator and she part from the hunt." and everyone in the camp starts to shaken in fear. "And not's just that you also meant that these females of the Artemis Cabin are nothing but a piece of shit. You don't know what it's like to be an object or a tool and taken away from your mother. I was taken away in millennia and I evenly saw her dying. How I wish that I could have turn in this form earlier so that I could say much I miss her and say I love you mama." I said as tears starting to falling down in my eyes and the camp starting to feel so sad on my story even the hunters feel so sorry. "You have no right to express that attitude on her including the fact that you destroyed my father Percy  trust from anyone except from few peoples only." I continued and Reyna touches my left shoulder to clam me down.

"Please that's enough already he can no longer stand up anymore." Reyna said

I looked at to Kevin and said "Remember Kevin keep it in your mind that I"m a sword test my patience and I swear I'll definitely slice." I said and walked away.

Reyna Pov.

"Remember Kevin keep it in your mind that I"m a sword test my patience and I swear I'll definitely slice." Riptide said and walked away.

"Is there anything you wanted to say Kevin." I asked Kevin "I can't believe that's how you going to treat someone just because you so called son of Poseidon." I said in Rage

"Not's just that he also he also meant that we are useless." One of the hunters says

"That's not all he also hurts Zoe's son feeling." another hunters says

"He's just nothing but an object." Kevin says

"You mean a magical item." Reyna said "How could you you're lucky that lady Artemis is not here. If she's here she going to punish you mercilessly.

"Hunters prepare your belongings we're about to start next hunt soon." Reyna said and every hunter nodded.