30 Same faced Evil

Part30 

Khushi felt something in her heart after a long time... which she was waiting for. Her heart said that she will meet him soon. She leaned on the wall, spilling tears. She stopped, thinking about the drastic moments of her life which gives always tears but now...she couldn't hold herself from thinking that.

Flashback

Khushi left the place, hearing Arnav's

"I won't say.... And definitely not after what happened between us...."

She was angry with him... extremely angry with him. Can't he just be without making fun of her? When will this idiot show seriousness? How could he do that after what happened between them? Let him show what seriousness is. She came to the room. She wanted to teach him a lesson... lifetime lesson. Arnav should forget playing with her emotions. She saw Preeto's wedding invitation. She dialed Shashi Gupta.

Shashi: Hi Khushi... Are you ready to come to Brazil?

Khushi: No Dad. I'm not coming today.

Shashi: Why?

Khushi: Don't ask me anything. I will come only after teaching a good lesson to that idiot.

She said wrathfully.

Shashi: Which idiot? Ohh Arnav?

Khushi was silent, panting hard.

Shashi: Just sort out the problem. Then don't blabber, coming here, without ending it.

Khushi: I'm going to switch my mobile off. If he calls you, don't say him anything. Ok?

Shashi: Ok ok... don't forget to call me.

Khushi: Bye.

Switching her mobile off, she kept it in her KURTI pocket. She started towards Lucknow to attend Preeto's marriage. She got a taxi and went to the bus stand.

There was dirty water on the road due to yesterday's rain. After cutting off the taxi meter, she took out her bags.

That's when a car suddenly crossed and Khushi fell down missing her balance. In that, she got her hand scratched.

Khushi: Hey Devi Maiya...

She hissed in pain. Khushi was about to shout at the car driver, her tongue got stuck, seeing HER own image, getting down from the car. She was stunned at the same place, seeing a girl who was looking at her XEROX copy. Same face, same nose, same lips, same body structure.

She became more shocked when the girl said sorry because her voice also sounded the same as her. The girl also got stuck seeing Khushi. She composed herself.

"I'm sorry... "

Khushi was looking at her not blinking.

"I can treat your wound because I'm a doctor. Doctor Sneha"

She touched Khushi's shoulder. That's when Khushi got her sense back.

Khushi: I'm doctor Khushi.

Sneha: Ohh... what a coincidence.

Khushi: I can't believe this resemblance.

Sneha: I heard seven people can resemble the same in the world.

She said while extending her hand for Khushi to hold. Khushi happily clutched her hand and stood on her feet. Sneha removed the first-aid box from the car and treated her scratch. It was clearly a doctor's treatment. Khushi sensed it.