32 Favorite Colour

Part32 

Next Morning

Sneha was ready to go to the Hospital to check Shali. She joined everyone at dining. She frowned seeing everyone is not ready.

Sneha: Are not you guys coming to the hospital?

NK: Today is a strike. Only Duty Doctors will be on duty.

Sneha: Yeah... hospital staff told me. I have forgotten. But I have to go to the hospital.

Arnav: No need. Shali is fine. Di is already there with Aman. They will follow your instructions.

Sneha: No no... I have to meet Shali. It's my regular way of treating patients. I can't change it for any reason.

Arnav: Ok fine... I will come with you.

NK: I too will come with you.

La: Me too...

Arnav: Ok...

Sneha looked at them one by one.

Sneha: You said today is a strike? Then why are you coming?

La: What will we do sitting at home?

They started to AR hospital. Sneha thought to call Khushi from the hospital. She got irritated as everyone accompanied her to the hospital. She went to the ICU to check Shali. Shali was sleeping with the help of medicine.

Arnav: Sneha...

Sneha looked at him wondering.

Arnav: Let's go to RM. Suhani missed you in the past days. Let's spend with her. She deserves her parent's time.

He said coolly.

Sneha couldn't control the winning smile. Arnav called her Sneha. He wants to spend time with Suhani. She wants to hop high. Finally, she managed to cheat Arnav. She wants to tell Khushi about it who challenged, she could never cheat Arnav.

Flashback

Sneha finds that Shashi was in Brazil. Getting Brazil embassy's number, she spoke to Shashi.

Sneha: Dad....

Shashi: Khushi....what happen to your phone? Why are you coming through the official line?

Sneha: I have missed my phone and all the contacts.

Shashi: Don't you even know my number?

Sneha: I'm sorry dad....

Shashi: Ok ok... apply for the same number and get it.

Sneha: Sure dad.

Shashi: Did you solve the problem with Arnav?

Sneha frowned as she doesn't know who Arnav is. he must be Khushi's friend, she supposed.

Sneha(Composing): Going on...

Shashi: Sort it out soon and come to Brazil before joining to Cardiology.

Sneha: Cardiology?

Shashi: In the fight with Arnav, you even forgot about it or what?

He chuckled.

Sneha(composing): Yes dad...

Shashi: No way... this time I don't want you to change your ambition. I have faith that you will become the best cardiologist. I want you to serve in Arnav's hospital as his wife. That's final. Ok?

Wife? Means, Arnav is Khushi's boyfriend. What a father he is? She couldn't believe that a father could talk to his daughter about her boyfriend. It seems they share everything. It made Sneha more furious because she was not that lucky. She thought that she should handle only Shashi Gupta but it seems her boyfriend also is there. It seems they have some problems. Thank God. This little gap will help her to get information about Arnav. Then she can handle him too. After all, Shashi Gupta himself doesn't find the difference between her and Khushi. But she has to keep a distance from Shashi Gupta also. She can't take a risk. Face to face meetings may be a risk.