Untitled Part 1

Part1

Anjali got panicked feeling her daughter Shasli's body cold. Within few minutes, Shali's body color started changing into blue. Anjali screamed...

"Shaliiiiii"...

...and everyone gathered in her room. They understood the situation as they are expecting this for seven years from the date of her birth.

Anjali was not blessed with a child for six years, after her marriage. Shali is her only daughter. Now her life is in danger.

Unfortunately, Shali born with a hole in her heart. Doctors told, it will get closed on its own when she grows up. If it would not have happened then "Heart transplantation" will be the only solution.

What makes them scared was, Shali is a diabetic like her mama. "Heart transplantation" is highly risky for a seven years old kid and especially who is a diabetic.

Shyam (hurrying): Let's got to the hospital.

Mano: I will ask Mohan to get the car ready. Shyam picked her up on his shoulder and rushed outside.

Anjali: I call Chotte to make arrangements.

She dialed her brother who was a Doctor. Arnav Singh Raizada MBBS., FRCS. Dean of AR Hospital. He attended Anjali's call without delay as he knew Shali's medical condition. He always attends Anjali's call no matter how busy he is.

Arnav: Hann Di

Arnav: Hann Di...

Anjali (sobbing): Chotte, Shali's body became cold and blue. She is unconscious. I'm scared Chotte.

Arnav (Shocked): What!!! Di... please don't get panicked. I'm with you, right? I will make everything right. Trust me.

Anjali: Haan Chotte.

He disconnected the call and dialed Aman.

Arnav: Aman, Shali's condition became worse. She is on the way. Call the cardiologist and make arrangements.

Aman: Yes ASR. But it would have been good if Lavanya is here.

Arnav: She can do nothing with the issue. After all, she is her pediatrician.

Aman: Yup, I will be ready. And I wanted to tell you something related to this issue. But unexpectedly it happened before we got ready.

Arnav: We talk about it later. Now get ready.

Aman: Yeah...

He disconnected the call and rushed to the ICU section to make arrangements.

Raizadas came to the Hospital. AR staff took Shali to the ICU. Cardiologist of AR started treating Shali.

Shali's heartbeat started beating regular little by little. Raizadas sighed in relief. But they knew this is not permanent. To get her heart work normal, without medical support, she needs Heart transplantation. Raizadas were worried, being a small kid and also a diabetic, how will she overcome from the dangerous stage.