6 She is my EVERYTHING

Part 6 

Aman was tensed. Sneha is coming to India tomorrow. He was not sure that Sneha is Khushi. At the same time, he was damn sure that Sneha must be Khushi. He knows Khushi. Her every blood cell loved Arnav. She never wanted to leave Arnav. She had many dreams about their future. But... she left him. Not only him but also every one of their gang. She never contacted anyone for at least once. No one knows what happened between her and Arnav. Let it be anything but Khushi could not be the reason for their separation. Not that Arnav can be the reason. He is suffering from the time she left him and he is guilt also. Whatever there must be a reason for her. Without knowing that, he couldn't do anything.

He sat on the seat and closed his eyes. He couldn't stop himself from thinking of Khushi.

Flashback

Arnav and Aman came out of the exam hall, finishing their exam. They saw NK sitting under the tree. He finished the exam half an hour before. They came and sat beside him.

NK (nagging): Nannav, look at the "Figure" isn't she looking beautiful?

Arnav glared at him.

Aman (teasingly): He won't look at anyone other than Khushi. Am I right, dude?

Arnav rolled his eyes and left the place.

NK: I think he got irritated.

Aman: Never. He doesn't want to get caught. That's why he left the place.

They saw Khushi coming. She started hitting NK by the book. NK clutched her hands.

NK: Cool BABY... why are you furious?

Khushi (flaring her nose): Why did you finish the exam earlier?

NK: Question paper was not up to my standard, buddy. That's why I finished it earlier.

He said making face.

Aman: Don't lie. (looking at Khushi) Khushi... he finished the exam earlier to see the first-year figure.

He laughed. Khushi glared at NK.

NK (hurriedly): No Khushi. Don't trust him.

Khushi: Don't call yourself a Doctor. Idiot... if you fail in this paper, I will never teach you again.

NK: Khushi.... Don't say like that. You are our teacher. Without you, we can't pass in the exams.

Khushi: What's the use of me teaching you if you leave the hall before time?

NK: I wrote what you taught me Khushi. I can recite if you ask the questions. Come on check...ask me any question....

Khushi: Are you sure?

NK: Pinky promise.

He pinched his Adam Apple.

Khushi: Will you pass in the paper?

NK: At least with the border marks...

Khushi (smiling): That's my dude...

NK bowed in front of her. She caressed his hair. NK gave her a side hug.

They saw Arnav coming. He clutched Khushi's hand and dragged her with him.

Arnav: Come...

Khushi: Where?

Without answering, he dragged her with him.

NK: Hey Nannav, where are you dragging her?

Arnav: Will be back.