▪️七▫️

👑
seven | qi

"okay but like, if you two won't stop cuddling each other then atleast tell me to cover my eyes next time."

jeno looked at the black haired guy and muffled a chuckle. he then looked back at the prince's bed and continued watching the attendant and the prince cuddle in that bed. he smiled at the two but there is this feeling, was it jealousy? but like, jealous of who and jealous for who?

"lele, how would you like it if i call jisung, hmm?" renjun asked as he ruffled the attendant's hair.

and as if someone just activated the siren, chenle squealed while seal clapping, "of course of course! what does he look like ge? i bet he's handsome because his voice is handsome."

jaemin looked at renjun, as if asking him as to when did the other prince got to know about the youngest guard in the huang palace. renjun just smiled at him and looked at jeno after, making the soldier surprised, "call jisung."

jeno nodded before taking a bow and leaving the bedroom.

renjun then looked at his attendant with a pout, "you, why did you just woke up when i left?"

jaemin smiled at first before copying the older's pout, "i actually had a weird dream before i woke up."

"didn't answered my question but okay, what dream?" renjun asked while he fixated his eyes at his fingers that was tangling themselves at jaemin's.

"i dreamed about, being infront of thousands of people."

renjun paused from his place as he looked up to meet the attendant's eyes.

"they're cheering for me, as if they're so happy to see me, as if they're longing for my presence."

renjun just cupped the younger's face, "jaem, it's just a dream okay? don't put too much thought to it if it's bothering you–"

"but like, if you start smooching at each other's faces i'm seriously gonna throw up."

renjun looked at the person behind jaemin and glared at him, "chenle can you shut up for once?"

chenle rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms to his chest and tapped his shoe on the floor, "just, when is jisung coming? i'm getting impa–"

"i'm here, someone called?"

renjun and jaemin, well, together with jeno who just came, pressed their lips into a thin line as they suppress their laughters at the younger prince who was frozen at his place.

renjun then decided to tease the younger prince a little, "chenle, jisung's here, don't you want to see his handsome face and hear his handsome voice?"

"handsome?"

is it possible that jisung's voice keeps on decreasing octaves? because that's how it sounded in chenle's ears and it's hot– i mean–