▪️二十一▫️

👑
twenty-one | èr shí yī

renjun got inside his room and saw his attendant, sleeping on his bed. renjun lightly smiled as he sat at the side of the bed that's close to jaemin and admired the said guy. he then noticed that the younger is still wearing his beret as he sleeps so renjun thought of doing the honors of removing it.

but even before he could do so, his bedroom door opened and as his initial response, he stood up.

seeing that it was the soldier he called for, renjun walked closer to the soldier while the soldier snaked his arm around renjun's waist before pulling him for a kiss.

after almost a minute, the two pulled away from each other, smiling. jeno then caressed the prince's hair before speaking, "what you'd call me for?"

"i'm gonna say something important and it's something we needed to talk about and jaemin is included so..." renjun walked towards the attendant that was sleeping on his bed.

he sat down and have yet again noticed the beret, "oh, i forgot this."

jeno watched as renjun carefully removed jaemin's beret in hopes of not waking the youngest.

renjun placed the beret at the side before bringing his hands up to the attendant's hair. he gently ran his fingers through the hair as he admired the gray locks that has pink roots that is about two inch long now. "i don't understand as to why jaemin's parents hated him for having his hair cursed by the witch."

"me neither." jeno started as he walked near the two and kneeled down to match the height of the bed. he then also brought his hands up to play with the attendant's hair, "but i don't really understand the witch part, junnie."

renjun looked up at the prince before looking back at the attendant's hair. "you don't understand what?"

"isn't it a bit sus and fictional? besides, if jaemin was cursed from the day he's about to be delivered, then wasn't it the parents fault?" jeno stated as he then proceeded on fixing the mess and tangles his hand made at the younger's hair.

"now that i think of it... you're right. now the main question is, why would they hate jaemin for their own doing?" renjun narrowed his eyes before sighing, "oldies from back then are really hard to understand."

"hey. that's funny but don't say that.. it's still jaemin's parents and we might not get any blessing if you bluntly hate them." jeno chuckled as then proceeded on tangling the prince's hair but renjun slapped his hand even before he could do it.

sooner, they saw the younger flutter his long eyelashes as he slowly opened his eyes. the younger male looked at his side and the corner of his lips curved upward when the first thing he saw is the two person he treasured dearly.

"hey jaem." jeno greeted as he leaned at the bed.

jaemin sat up straight and proceeded on rubbing his eyes as he adjust it to the light. and renjun and jeno swore they felt their heart jump as they witnessed how cute and hot jaemin looked.

"what's happening?" jaemin asked, yawning halfway in his sentence.

"actually jaem, i'm about to tell jeno.. about the thing..." renjun started while he sat down at the bed.