▫️二十二▪️

👑
twenty-two | èr shí èr

jaemin gripped tightly at the headboard of the bed as he got nowhere to hold unto, "w-wait–!"

renjun groaned at the younger's restraining power. he then took a deep breath before applying more strength to his arms and hands.

meanwhile, jeno sat at the couch that was beside the prince's bed as he watch the scene infront him.

"j-jeno! help me! he's not stopping!" jaemin shouted, but his shout was muffled as he burried his head to the soft pillows, attempting to bite into it to try and hold himself down.

"i mean, if i'm renjun i'd do the same so i'm on his side." jeno mumbled while he watched the two as if they're some entertainment show.

"renjun if you continued pulling me like that, this headboard will break!" jaemin screamed once again as he fluttered his feet, trying to get away from renjun's hold.

"no! jaem please. i want you to come with us to the wedding planner." renjun pleaded and continued to pull the younger.

jaemin sighed as he removed his hold from the headboard, "why would i need to come? plus, can't i just wait for you two here? i'm pretty tired about last night."

jeno smiled remembering the events last night. considering it, he nodded in agreement at jaemin as he sent renjun a look, but renjun had an unamused look, "we literally just had a movie marathon and a small make out session last night–"

jaemin gasped as he pulled the covers up to his chin and dramatically covered his body, "small!? you literally ripped the buttons of my shirt–"

"okay okay okay! not small but jaem! that's not the point. we want you to come with us. if we're doing this then might as well have fun while so." renjun pouted and right there, jaemin knew he's gonna give up.

yep, renjun just pulled out his master card.

jaemin sighed and fixed his hair. he then grabbed his beret that was on the side and put it on, "okay let's go."

but jaemin was pulled back making him land on top of jeno, "whaaaaat..."

"you haven't took a bath yet."

jaemin furrowed his brows and looked back and forth at jeno and renjun. and yep, they looked fresh and handsome, meanwhile he looked like a cute potato that was just disturbed in his slumber. jaemin pouted and shook his head at the two.

"jaem, i won't let this slide just because you pouted. now stand up and take a bath." renjun instructed as he went near the two and suffered the struggle of pulling jaemin up again.

"but i don't waaaannt! water's cold!" jaemin pouted as he speaks in baby talk while he put all his weight to jeno, making renjun have a hard time of pulling him up.

jeno smirked as he thought of an idea. he then looked at renjun and as if it is telepathy, renjun let go of jaemin's hands. jeno then snaked his arms at the attendant's waist and pulled him closer. he leaned near the attendant's ear before whispering, "how about, we set it hot for you?"