▪️二十九▫️

👑
twenty-nine | èr shí jiu

"jaem, hun, wake up."

jaemin shut his eyes tightly before opening it. he adjusted his eyes to the bright light and looked around. he's in a room. an unfamiliar room.

is this perhaps the hospital room?

"you're in a hospital room. actually, it was an extra bed given by the hospital and you're inside the queen's room." jeno explained as he rubbed circles on jaemin's back.

jaemin just nodded his head and raised his hand up to scratch his nape but he noticed that he's still wearing his beret.

"it was weird actually. the hospital staffs insisted for jaemin to have the bed even if we said you can rest on our shoulders." renjun stated as he patted the bed jaemin was on.

jaemin looked back at them and shrugged his shoulders as he brought down his hand that was touching his beret earlier. he then motioned for the two to walk closer in which the two complied.

when the two got closer, jaemin motioned for them to lean down.

"jaem, why aren't you talking- wAIT is everything okay? is something hurting?" jeno panicked as he leaned closer and placed the back of his palm on top of jaemin's forehead to feel his temperature.

"are you still dizzy, hun?" renjun asked, doing the same thing jeno did.

but jaemin took this as a chance to peck their lips.

the two bursted into panic squeals, clearly surprised and flustered at jaemin's smooth move. jaemin just chuckled at the two.

"jaem! you can't just do that! oh gosh, jen, is my face so red?" renjun asked as he fanned himself while the said males just chuckled at the cute prince.

"but seriously, is something hurting? should i call the doctor?" jeno asked as he held the younger's hands.

jaemin just smiled and shook his head as a no.

"then why aren't you saying anything?" renjun questioned, a little confused as to why jaemin only nods and smiles and shakes his head, "did the blood sucking machine sucked in your tongue!? but your tongue was nice-"

"injun! what!" jeno called out as him and jaemin laughed.

"what? i was just stating the fact that jaemin's tongue is nice and pretty talented. bet you won't tell me otherwise." renjun crossed his arms to his chest and eyed jeno who's currently on the floor, laughing.

jaemin chuckled and cleared his throat, "i was just worried that my voice will sound bad as i just woke up."

actually his voice made renjun and jeno's jaw drop. renjun walked towards jeno and leaned closer to whisper. but he didn't really whisper as jaemin can still hear him, "damn, that's hot."

jaemin chuckled at the two that started talking about his 'deep and husky' voice as if jaemin wasn't there listening. jaemin then looked around the room and noticed the queen lying down on the bed almost three meters away from him. he then looked back at the two, "has the queen woken up yet?"