▪️十七▫️

longassride chapter since it's a back story but it's a
¡!must read!¡
👑
seventeen | shí qī

yep, as expected, jeno and jaemin carried renjun all the way back to the penthouse. renjun was whining the whole time but he got tired so he drained his strength resulting to the two looking like they are carrying a sack of rice.

when they got back to the penthouse, they placed renjun down on one of the couches.

as they placed the prince down, jaemin followed after and also slumped his body while jeno just calmly sat at his side. so he ended up being in between.

remembering something, jaemin's eyes widened as he slapped his hand to his neck, "i remembered–wHY DO I HAVE HICKEYS?"

renjun sat up straight and eyed jeno, in which he earned a wink. they then look at jaemin before dropping their bodies to him. "because that's how much we love you."

jaemin's cheeks turned red as soon as he heard that. he then cleared his throat before speaking, "uhm, renjun do you want to talk about what happened earlier?"

"i want, but will you kiss me first before i do?"

"i–"

renjun laughed at the younger's reaction. but he's the one who kissed him first so.. 🤡

"okay, welp, xuxi ge is my cousin alright." renjun started as he slowly looked down. he then notice the soldier moving to his side making him slightly confused but a smile crept on his lips when he felt that the two, held his hands. he then cleared his throat and decided to continue, "our fathers are half brothers. they had different moms but the same father."

"grandfather had an affair with one of his business partners while still being married with my grandma. he had a son with his mistress and that's xuxi ge's father or, uncle. after a year, he also had a son from his legal wife, my grandma, and that is my father." renjun decided to pause a little, thinking that it can be too much to take in.

renjun looked at the two hands that were rubbing circles on his hands. he sent the two, jeno and jaemin, a smile, "so to not cause too much scandals, grandfather took in uncle."

"my grandmother and my father was very welcoming. grandma treated him as his own son and my father treated him as his real brother." renjun smiled as he remembered how happy his father is when he was telling all of this things to renjun.

"but the time came when grandfather had to choose as to who he will pass the throne. it was when i was five and xuxi ge was six." renjun swallowed the lump on his throat before continuing, "it was hard to choose, considering that our fathers was both first born. but we all thought that it's gonna be uncle since he's older than my father."

"but grandfather straight up chose my father." renjun took a deep breath first before sighing. he then felt jaemin rubbing his back in a comforting manner, "uncle was mad. he became furious. but grandfather bluntly told him that his mom was just some girl he managed to have son with and that my father was the rightful heir and prince."

jaemin mentally gasped and felt bad for the prince to be seeing that in such a young age. he then leaned his shoulder to the prince in the hopes of comforting him.