▪️二十三▫️

👑
twenty-three | èr shí sān

it's sus. jeno's getting suspicious of the lady that just entered the store.

at first, you wouldn't say she's suspicious. jeno even thought she's cute but jaemin and renjun can top that. but after a few minutes of watching and observing the lady, jeno saw her talking to someone in her in-ear while constantly looking at renjun.

and then after a few more minutes, the lady left the store. jeno timed the moment the lady left and as if on cue, after three minutes, a man with a mullet hair and a suit entered.

now that's more suspicious. i mean, why would a buff guy in a suit enter a store filled with a character that looks like a carrot in different products? to give his daughter a gift because she got a star from teacher?

but jeno remembered that the ryan carrot was a character from a texting app. the daughter couldn't be texting his dad and sent him loads of ryan stickers right?

jeno raised a brow as he saw the guy talking to the staff that's behind the cashier. jeno took this as their cue to leave. "huns–"

"injun, lemme decide on this one. you already decided for the first four  and you bought a huge assed doll. now, let's just buy this small key chain plush– wait, didn't you say just three? oh gosh, let's put back this two–"

"jaem! i didn't understand a single thing! why are you rapping." renjun laughed as he sneaked a handful of key chain plush on the basket they have.

jaemin gasped dramatically and hurriedly hanged the key chains to their places, "injun.. too much! and this candle? why do we need a candle? we have so many lights in the palace why–"

"first of all, it's scented, palace lights aren't. i rest my case." renjun said as they passed the hair ties that has the head of the plush stucked on it. renjun thought it was a bracelet so he got seven.

"injun! that's a hair tie! why would we need those, we don't have long hairs." jaemin pouted as he put it back again.

"maybe we can use it as curtain ties– hey! where are all the things i placed in the basket?" renjun looked at jaemin in the eyes before pouting.

jaemin pressed his lips into a thin line before placing the basket down and then pouting at renjun. and now they have a pout competition.

"okay you two, that's enough." jeno decided to step in. he grabbed the basket and returned everything renjun placed in it, he also returned the doll that can pass as a wheel that was in jaemin's hold.

"hey!"

jeno looked back when he heard the two yelled at him. he returned everything first before walking back at the two that was sulking. jeno just smiled at the two and pulled them close, making him in the middle, "let's go to a different store okay? and we don't need dolls. jaem, didn't you say you want to buy a hair dye to cover your hair?"

"oh right, i forgot."

the two watched as the youngest walked in between two rows of products, heading straight to the entrance of the store.