👑 outro

white and light pink paper lanterns, and white roses. fairy lights, string lights and icicle lights. long white carpet on the garden floor with flower pillars on the four corners. aligned white decorated chairs. and at the end of the carpet, a stunning arch decorated with white flowers. and beneath the arch was the altar.

everyone invited is surely excited and is anticipating for this awaited wedding.

but seems like the grooms itself wasn't having the same level of excitement. 

"renjun, son. at least feel a little happiness." 

renjun opened his eyes making donghyuck, he's make up artist, stop at what he's doing. he eyed his father through the mirror in front of him before sighing and closing his eyes again. 

"are you really not going to talk to me?"

renjun heard it, but he pretend that he didn't.

"anyways, the wedding is starting in 40 minutes but jeno's here and he wants to talk to you."

and yet again, renjun heard it but pretend he didn't. his father sighed before living renjun's dressing room. currently thinking if he made a right decision this time.

renjun opened his eyes when he heard the doors shut. he then thanked donghyuck for doing his make up while his gaze was fixated at the mirror. after a few seconds of just staring at his reflection, he sighed.

"you're the most problematic groom i have ever met."

renjun went to look at donghyuck through the mirror before glaring at the guy, earning a laugh. "but seriously tho, my make up made you even more beautiful but if you're going to walk down the aisle with a frown on your lips... my my my, you're gonna attract a lot of negative vibes."

"it's just... this is not the wedding i wanted. it's not what i wanted because something, or even worse, someone was still missing. hyuck, we all know that." renjun once again have yet let out a sigh. 

"yeah, i know. i miss my bff too. but renjun, you're marrying one of them, at least consider it and put up a smile okay? you're gonna make it look like you don't like to be wedded to jeno at all if you continued frowning."

"b-but.. that's not it—"

"but that's how it will look like to the judgmental eyes of the medias and the witnesses." donghyuck showed a small smile as he tapped renjun's cheeks before placing a soft kiss on it.

"you're right..."

"i know i know, i'm always right. anyways, i'll get going now so i can freshen up a bit then wait for you at the garden. see you bitch." donghyuck blew a kiss before completely leaving the room.

renjun, once again, heaved out a heavy sigh before standing up to fix his coat. he was about to sit back down again when he saw who entered the room, "jen.."

"hey.." jeno greeted as he back hugged renjun.

renjun just showed a small smile as he brought jeno's left hand up, and there he saw, the rings, the same rings they gave to jaemin. basically, the rings symbolize their relationship.

"it has been a month no?"

renjun sighed as he faced jeno and hugged him properly, "yeah... a month but nothing has changed except for the fact that jaemin isn't with us."

jeno just showed a small smile as he leaned his chin on renjun's head. "let's... let's not lose hope. we saw in the news how he's been doing okay. and him being okay is what matters."

"yeah, you're right. let's just get this over with." renjun pouted as he pulled away from the hug.

"okay. i'll go first. i love you." jeno smiled as he pecked the older's lips.

"i love you too."
renjun answered back as he waved at jeno.

"and jaemin?"

"and jaemin."

end.
thank you for reading—

no i'm just kidding. 🤡

after jeno left, renjun sat back down again at his seat as he eyed the ring in his finger and fiddled with it.

after five more minutes of waiting, the wedding planner came inside and assisted him to where the wedding is taking place.

he watched the event from the fence as all the important attendees walked down the white pathway. after a few more minutes, it was announced that he's gonna enter now. he was about to start walking now when his father walked close to him and offered a hand, "i hope you'll forgive me after this."

renjun just sighed as they started walking down the aisle. praises, awes and congratulatory filled the entire place as they walked down the aisle. renjun then just sighed once again as he focused his gaze on the front. a small smile is what he can form as he walked towards the altar. 

they stopped when they got to jeno. the king gave jeno his son's hand so the soldier can take the lead. 

but the wedding planner told renjun and jeno to wait for a bit in the groom's area on the front.

"what? why?" renjun and jeno asked looking so confused and lost right now.

"what's going on?" the two once again asked as they looked at the king but the king just gave a smile while shrugging his shoulders.

they're really in an utter confusion right now. until... the wedding march was yet played in the grand piano again.

renjun and jeno exchanged looks as they eyed the entrance. after almost a minute, someone entered the venue. someone who's very familiar and someone... who they knew very well.

"j-jaem?"

he smiled as soon as he reached where jeno and renjun are. "i am not late or am i?"

jeno and renjun couldn't hold it anymore as they attacked the boy with a tight hug. "t-this is not a dream right? if this is then don't wake me up anymore."

jaemin chuckled as he hugged the two tightly, "no, this is real."

"h-h-how?" renjun asked, still koala hugging jaemin.

"well, it took a lot of convincing with my parents but it's worth it."

"oh my gosh i love your parents."

jaemin laughed as he placed a soft kiss on renjun's forehead and on jeno's cheeks. he then pulled away and looked at the wedding planner, "let's proceed now, shall we?"

【epilogue
we really reached the end of this book :>

omg, i love y'all who stayed until the end

thanks you for reading uwuwuwu

stay healthy and safe! <3