Chapter 3

ZAAPP

Tessa opened her eyes feeling dizzy and queasy. She was standing in a large courtyard gilded with gold. Sparkling at every corner.

"What the hell? This isn't New York?" God, I hate that bald lady. I'm gonna kill her!"

Just then a booming voice came from behind.

"Who are you? Who do you wish to kill?". An old man with an eye patch stared in her direction.

"Odin? You have to be kidding me."

Odin kept down his sword saying "We have no quarrel with you. Perhaps we could come to an arrangement."

Tessa rolled her eyes "An ant, has no quarrel with a boot."

A faint gasp came from behind her. A little Loki scrambled from behind her and stared at her wide eyed.

"Baby Loki. What in name o—"

ZAAPPP

Tessa was zapped back to the New York sanctum rook. She wobbled through the dizziness and couldn't help throw up in a corner.

"What. Was. That!"

The Ancient One looked meekly and said, "Uh yes, it's that Mordo did something wrong."

"No, I got it this time. Its going to be all good" he chimed in.

"You don't know what you're doing?! You zapped me back 1000 years to ASGARD!" Tessa yelled.

"We do, but it the first time we're doing it so there are some ... uh... technical glitches."

"Well. I am not going to be your guinea pi—"

ZAAPP