12

The birds are singing, the sun is shining, it's morning yoooo~

Taking a look back at the maknaes, they might be surprised when they both wake up😏 hih~

Yuna finally woke up, and when she felt herself, her fever was gone instantly. She smiled knowing she's feeling better, but she felt something else.

She felt a hand on her waist, she blushed when she saw it because she knew who owns the hand.

When she was about to roll out of bed, HueningKai pulled her back and burried his head on her neck.

'I'm going to explode right now😖'

She's in need of the restroom right now, so she has no choice but to make the situation awkward.

"Hu-HueningKai?" she woked him up and that's when things got awkward.

"W-was I hugging you the whole time?"

"It's okay" she said while blushing. "I'll use the bathroom"

'WTF just happened? Omg I feel like I'm cured because of his touch😖'

She went out of the bathroom, and stood there awkwardly.

HueningKai coughed, "So umm.." HueningKai motioned her to sit on the bed, and so she did.

HueningKai grabbed her leg, and let it rest on his lap. He took the ointment and poured it on the cotton ball.

"This might hurt Yuna"

"Yeah, yeah you told me that yesterda-- EEK!" Yuna hissed because of the pain but HueningKai made sure that he rubs the cotton on her knee softly.

"All done.. You know you should be careful next time. You have a smooth, milky skin Yuna. You should take care of it."

"Yeah I know. And thank you." she looked at him and smiled.

HueningKai smiled back and patted her head, "You healed this quick, why is that?"

"Because of your care?" Yuna shrugged her shoulders.

"Well I would like to hear your unnies praise me for that." He chuckled.

"Thank you really.. Oppa"

"Calling me Oppa again." HueningKai blushed, "Then don't you ignore me again."

Yuna nodded, "But can I ask? What's happening between you, and Ziting now that she confessed her feelings for you?"

"I told her I wasn't ready. Besides, I just debut, I can't date someone right now."

Yuna scoffed, "Glad for you. But Yeonjun and Beomgyu Oppa looks like they're eager to date someone"

"Aish. Leave my Hyungs, they just found their other half that's all" HueningKai chuckled.

Yuna giggled, "But Oppa, will you like Ziting?"

"Perhaps? Perhaps not? Who knows?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh.. I see.."

"YUNNAAA!!!" a cry was heard from the hallways.

Yuna's door flung open revealing 4 worried Unnies.

"Omg, are you okay?" Ryujin cupped both of Yuna's cheeks.

"Ys Iem okeih"

"Omg, your fever's down." Smiled Chaeryeong.

"HueningKai what have you done to our maknae?" Yeji placed her hands on her hips and smiled sheepishly at HueningKai.

"Well, I guess Yuna is one strong woman" he shrugged his shoulders. "Well now that Noona's are back, then I must head back then too."