17

~The next day~

Everyone was happily entering the room.

Lia on the other hand sat beside Soobin which surprised him.

"Hey shortie!" she pats his back.

Soobin looked at her weirdly, "Uhh, so does this mean we're good?"

"Perhaps. I thought it's best if I don't hate you." she says. "Shortie!" she smacks his head.

"Yah! Are you trying to be your child self again? Bullying me? Yah just to inform you, I'm taller than you now. I'm literally 185cm and you're just in your 160s"

"Yah! I'm 163cm. That's tall already."

"Yeah? Shortie!" Soobin stuck his tongue out at her earning a smack.

"So it's the other way around now huh?" she scoffed.

"Sure it is." he said proudly.

"Aww, glad to see both of you in good terms now." Says Yeji.

"Yeah, turns out he was 'shortie'" smirks Lia.

"Yah!"

"Oh, so you were her childhood friend, Soobin? Jinjja?"

"You were!?" Yeonjun shouts hearing it.

"She just said it didn't she?" Yeji glared at Yeonjun.

"Wow! I guess destiny brought you two together" says Ryujin.

"Eww!" Lia teased. "No.. I think not. We're just destined to be idols that's why we met again."

"That's what I just said.🤦🏻‍♀️"

"No. You said we're destined with love. But I said we're destined to be idols."

"Never mind. -_-"

"Hey how bout we have lunch again?" Yeonjun suggested.

"Hell no." Yeji rolled her eyes.

"Come on. Lia and Soobin just reunited, can't we celebrate about that? And it's also a good way to bring Beomgyu and Ryujin closer."

"Mm... I agree. I need Ryujin to think about it quickly" said Lia. "And also so that I can annoy this pabo all over again."

"You're making peace with me so you could have someone to tease again?!"

"That's what childhood friends are for."

"Well Bambam Sunbae, and Lisa Sunbae aren't like this!"

Lia laughed, "Why are you suddenly talking about them?"

"Cause they're childhood friends! Like us."

"Yeah but not all childhood friends are like that. We're different." Lia winked.

"Yeah we're definitely having lunch together" Yeonjun crossed his arms and smiled at Yeji, while she rolled her eyes.

-----

After having lunch and spending the time chit chatting with one another, they got an exciting news from their teacher.

"So I've got exciting news!" The teacher started eagerly, "We're having a dance contest!"

"What?"

"Yes! And you will perform it by group! But you shouldn't dance to your own song. You should make a dance cover on any songs of your sunbaes!"

"Will there be a price?"

"Of course there is! So you have this week and next week to practice!"