23

After the whole break, everyone went back to school at a monday.

"We're back. Ughhh." Groaned Lia as she lazily walked inside the campus.

"Why are you exhausted as hell today?" Yeji asked.

"Soobin made me play a game last night with him and I don't even know what it was called. I kept winning that he won't sleep until he wins. We played for 4 hours and I was getting sleepy as hell so I purposely loose so he can finally break free from being a looser. " she explained making her members laugh.

"Imagine Soobin Oppa and Lia Unnie together haha... They would be the most funniest couple in the world" Laughed Ryujin.

"You shall not imagine. You shall hope." Yuna corrected.

"Oh yeah." she smirked.

"Stob it. You girls are day dreamers!" she glared and left them behind.

-----

After unpacking their things. They went to the backstage of the gym to prepare for their collaboration with X1.

They wore this outifts..

💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜

After changing to their outifts... They practices once more and they performed on the stage with the guys.

-

Txt was in the crowd cheering for the girls as they danced and performed well with x1.

"Yah!" Beomgyu suddenly glared. 

"What?" Yeonjun asked.

"Why she wearing that?" he pointed. "That's so not cool."

"Chill... You entrusted her to your friend."

"Yeah but she should not be wearing that."

HueningKai was just smiling and clapping while watching the performance and Taehyun was just blankly watching meanwhile the three are..