14

"Uhhh" Yeji groaned as she stretched her arms and opened her eyes. "Huh? This is not the..." she sat up, "Dorm? Where am I-- KYAHH!! Yeonjun-ahh???"

"Oh you're awake. Good morning~" Yeonjun teased as he stirs his cup of coffee.

"Where are we? Why are we in the same room? Why are you in a bathrobe?" she removed her blanket which was covering her, "AND WHY AM I IN A BATHROBE!?"

"You asked too many questions Yeji"

"What were we doing last night!?" she peeked inside her bathrobe to see if she was wearing anything, "And where's my shirt!? Yeonjun ah!! Answer me!!"

Yeonjun chuckled, "I don't quite remember. I too was drunk. I only remembered the part where I brought you here, and you pulled me into bed with you."

"Yah!! I would never do that!"

"Well you just did. But I don't blame you though, you drank wine with ecstasy in it."

"Ecstacy?"

"You know, a love pill."

"Wait what!? So what were we really doing last night!!?"

Yeonjun sighed, and placed down his cup of coffee. He stood up and went to Yeji.

"What are you doing?" she raised an eyebrow. "YAH!! What are you-"

Yeonjun pinned Yeji down and placed his right hand on her chin. "You're too noisy. Mmm~~ but I did have the best birthday present thanks to you."

"What are you even talking about!?"

"How bout a review?" he smirked and slowly leans in.

Yeji stopped him with her pointer finger on his mouth, "Wait a minute, are you saying we--"

"Mm hmm~" Yeonjun removes her finger and leans once more.

Yeji's eyes widened and pushed Yeonjun causing him to fall off the bed.

"Ouch!"

"WE KISSED!!?"

"We only ki--"

"Don't tell me it was only just a kiss!! That was my first kiss!!" she touched her lips and whines.

"And you think it wasn't mine too?" Yeonjun stands up.

Yeji looked at him worriedly, "I'll use the bathroom"

She went to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and scratches her hair.

"My first kiss? Yeonjun's my first kiss? And I was his too!! Ughh!!!😩😣"

While looking at herself in the mirror, she realized something, "Wait a minute." she took a closer look, and her eyes widened. "YEONJUN AHHH!!!"

"Wha- oww!!"

Yeji threw a tissue roll at him. "Only kiss my ass!! What is this!?" she pointed at her neck.

"Oh hell no."

"Don't tell me this is not created by you because I never had one of this before!! You--"

"Yah stop blaming me! It's you who made the move first. You kissed me first!"

"Liar!"

"Why would I ever lie to you!?"

"I would never do such thing!😣"

"I told you, you had ecstacy!"

Yeji sits on the bowl and sobs. "Noo😣😣"

Yeonjun kneels down in front of Yeji, "Yah lift your head up" he said, and she looks at him. "Sorry, it's not your fault. It's neither our fault. Let's keep this a secret okay?"