34

December 24, 9:27am

"ARGH!" screamed Yeji in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Ryujin asked from the kitchen.

"How to you freaking make a homemade scarf!?" she sighed.

"I told you, like this." Chaeryeong showed how she does hers to Yeji.

"I knowww! But mine just keeps on getting tangled."

"Patience is the key."

"Heyya guys!" Lia just came back from shopping with Yuna.

"Argh!!!" Yeji sighed. "Ryujin can you make this for me?"

"I can't help you with that. You're giving it to Yeonjun so it should be made only by you." Ryujin laughed.

"Aish. I'm gonna buy something else for him." she said and arranged her materials back in the box.

"Are you really giving up?" asked Chaeryeong.

"Yeah. Don't wanna waste my time with this! This is too impossible for me. I'll be right back girls." she said and left the dorm.

"Is that for Taehyun?" Lia sat beside Chaeryeong and Chaeryeong nodded.

"Aww~ Can I try?"

"You're gonna make one for Soobin?" Ryujin smirked making everyone smile evily at Lia.

"No. This is mine pft. So how do I start Chaer?"

Yuna sat on the stool and watched Ryujin baking cookies.

"What's up Yuna?" Ryujin asked the maknae.

"We're spending the Christmas with the boys right?"

"Yes. After doing the vlive, we're spending it with them."

"Oh okay."

"Still not in good terms with Kai?" she asked and Yuna shook her head.

"Aww maknae~ but you still like him don't you?"

"I don't know." The maknae rested her chin on both her palms. "Whenever I think of him, all I could think of is pain." she sighed. "Is it wrong to like him Unnie?"

"Love always have it's ups and downs. It's normal to feel this way. Come on Yuna, cheer up! It's that time of the year. Don't celebrate it with a frown on your face."

Yuna sighed, "Okay Unnie." she smiled, "I'm gonna go out. I bet a sip of Strawberry milk tea would cheer me up!"

"Sure! But hurry back!"

"Okayy~"

-----

Yuna went to mall to get some strawberry milk tea which she thinks it could cheer her up.

She sat down and enjoyed her drink.

"Yep~ this makes me feel better." she mumbled with a smile.