29

The next day...

"Yuna, what's wrong with you? What's with the frown?" Lia asked Yuna who was frowning the entire time and crossing her arms.

Yuna breathed in and out and smiled, "Nothing." she said and sat down on her seat and continued her assignment.

"Is something wrong with your maknae?" Beomgyu asked Ryujin.

"I don't know. She's been like that since yesterday."

"But HueningKai and Yuna both won right? Did she not like winning?"

"I don't think that's what's making her act this way. There might be something else that happened yesterday"

"Hmm? Like what?"

Ryujin faced Beomgyu and smiled, "I don't know. But I have something for you~~" she handed Beomgyu a container.

He opened it and smiled widely when he saw Kimbap. "You made this for me?"

"Why not?" she grinned.

Beomgyu placed down the container and hugged his girl, "I'm the luckiest man alive." he said making Ryujin blush.

"No you're not." Taehyun glared and immediately grabbed Chaeryeong and hugged her, "I am."

"Tch." Beomgyu glared at Taehyun, "Well I'm lucky to have Shin Ryujin as my girlfriend."

"Well I'm lucky to have Lee Chaeryeong as MY girlfriend"

The two boys argued while their girlfriends laughed at them.

"Yah. Stop displaying your affections inside the classroom, this is not a motel." fired Soobin.

"You're just Jealous!" Taehyun and Beomgyu said at the same time.

"Am not!" he pouts and sat down. "Oohh~ free food?" he was about to open the container and Beomgyu grabbed it immediately.

"This is mine." Beomgyu stuck his tongue out. "My girl made this for me."

"Psh. Whatever."

"Want some?" Beomgyu teased.

"Can I?"

"No." he stuck his tongue out at Soobin again making Soobin roll his eyes.

"Yah, stop teasing your hyung." laughed Ryujin.

"But I love teasing my hyung. He is so funny" Beomgyu laughed while Soobin kept glaring at him.

"Okay. Soobin Oppa is getting mad, you should say sorry." Ryujin laughed.

"Okay" Beomgyu sighed, "Sorry Hyung~~"

"Hmph. You should listen to Ryujin more often."

"I just did." He laughed, "Alright, I'll give you some of the Kimbap."

"Fair enough." Soobin smiled.

HueningKai then arrived at the classroom with Yeonjun.

"What took you so long?" Taehyun asked the two.

"Well, Yeonjun hyung had to eat 2 bowls of ramyeon."

"Wow, were you that hungry?" Soobin asked but Yeonjun just shrugged his shoulders and went to his seat. "Oookay?"

HueningKai went to his seat which is beside Yuna and he tapped her shoulder lightly, "Hey, we did great yesterday!" he said.

Yuna did not look at him but she forced a smile.

"Uh.. You okay?"

"Can't you see I'm busy?" she said to Kai with her bitch face on.

"Oh.. Sorry."