36

The next day everyone went back to school. The pandemic is still ongoing so everyone has to be tested before entering the campus.

After being checked they head to their dorms.

"Yesss~~~ I miss this bed~" Says Yuna.

"Well we have to hurry though, class starts in 20 minutes." says Chaeryeong.

"I'm all ready. We got plenty of time to rest."

"By the way, Lia Unnie."

"Hm??"

"You were with HanGyul Oppa last night weren't you?"

"Mmm.. Yeah? Why?"

"What? Really? I never remembered the both of you to be this close though" Yuna raised her eyebrow.

"Well that's because you're too busy drooling over HueningKai."

"Yah! Am not!"

"Yeah you are. Now come on, let's head to class."

"This early??!"

"Well we can leave you here-"

"Fine. Let's go! Aish, I don't even think that you miss Class Unnie. I think you miss something else." Yuna glared at Lia.

"You can think of anything you want maknae, but I will not care."

-----

While walking to the classroom, Lia suddenly sighed.

"What's wrong?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Don't tell me I have to see that snake again." she said.

"You mean Kokoro?"

"Who else?"

"Haven't you heard?"

"Heard about what?"

"Kokoro left the group."

"Wait what? Why?"

"I don't know." Chaeryeong shrugged her shoulders, "All I heard is she left along with Mirae and Ziting."

"Wait?! She what?!" Yuna got surprised when she heard the name.

"Don't tell me you're happy with that."

"What? No! Why would I be happy about that?"

"Because no one is going to be in between you and HueningKai anymore?"

"Okay that's just rude. Yeah I don't like her being all that towards him but he did keep his word that he'll stop hanging out with her so why drag her into this again?"

"Well yeah you got a point there."

When they arrived at the classroom, they put down their bags and chit chatted with their classmates while Yuna had to use the restroom.

After Yuna finishes her business in the restroom, when she head out, she saw HueningKai.

She was about to approached him when suddenly she saw Ziting was there with him.

"Wait, I thought she left." she mumbled.

She hid at the corner so she could eavesdrop on their conversation.

"I'll miss you." she said.

"I'll miss you too." HueningKai replied and they both hugged each other. "You really helped me a lot Ziting. I'll never forget you."

"Good Luck Kai~ You can do it!" she said as they let go of the hug.

Once again, Yuna felt pain. She felt her tears streaming down her eyes. She can't take it.