Chapter 38

Jennie's POV.

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Lisa was still sleeping next to me, breathing calmly. I stared a little bit at her beautiful face, reminiscing what happened yesterday. We had a great time together, right now I can't even believe that I enjoyed this much just being with someone. Just eating, talking, joking, laughing... And dancing! Yeah, we went to dance a little bit and these were perhaps the most enjoyable moments of my life. Then we went to the terrace in our hotel room to admire the night view of the city and to enjoy the refreshing evening breeze. We ended up making out on the bed, but we didn't have sex. We just went to sleep cuddling together and it was really amazing.

I'm really okay about not having sex yet. I know I've been frustrated about it in the past, but as long as I know that we're together and it will happen one day, then I'm fine. Tomorrow, in a week, in a month... it doesn't matter. I can wait until she's ready because I know it will be the most wonderful thing in my life. And good things are worth waiting for.

"Good morning." Lisa whispered opening her eyes. "Thanks for yesterday..."

I just kissed her in response and she showed me her brightest smile.

"Come on, let's cuddle." she said teasingly and I just couldn't resist her cute voice. I dove under the covers and hugged her.

I can't believe how happy I am right now. I just want to stay like that forever.

Lisa moved slowly in my arms and I suddenly felt her lips on my neck. At first I thought it was just an innocent kiss, but as I felt her tongue running on my skin I realized it was something more. My smile vanished and I let out a quiet moan. The arousal took over my mind and my body. I heard her heavy breathing and it excited me even more.

"Are you sure Liz?" I whispered, but just as I finished the sentence she locked her lips with mine in a passionate kiss. My mouth opened instinctively to let her tongue in while my hands were running all over her body, trying to get under her shirt. Our tongues were running wild for a while and I realized I was completely wet between my legs. Suddenly she pushed me down and sat on top, panting heavily. She looked at me with a seducing smile and slowly took off her shirt. I was almost paralyzed with admiration staring at her naked breasts so she took the initiative and swiftly helped me to remove my own shirt. Her eyes darkened with passion as she leaned down and kissed my breasts, slowly at first then more passionately, as if the desire took over her completely. I moaned with pleasure with only one single thought present in my mind:

"Is that what heaven feels like?"