Chapter 39

Rosé's POV.

"So how was yesterday, did you two have fun?" I asked. We finally went on a double date, me with Jisoo and Jennie with Lisa.

"A lot! We even went dancing." Jennie replied excitedly.

"See Chu, you never took me dancing and you know how I like it." I faked being mad at her.

"We can go whenever you like babe." she caressed my cheek. "Even tomorrow."

"It's a deal!" I yelled delightedly.

"So dancing was the most exciting part of the evening?" Jisoo asked them teasingly.

"Yes." Lisa replied innocently, pretending to not understand the hidden meaning of the question.

"Hmm... So you didn't go to the hotel after all?"

"We did."

"And what? You're expecting me to believe that nothing happened yesterday when you went to the hotel after your date?" Jisoo seemed doubtful.

"We just cuddled." Jennie said calmly.

"Oh, for fuck's sake! Please! I can tell just by looking at your smiles that you did it last night." I really couldn't understand how they could lie so badly.

"She's right." Jisoo agreed. "You both have this 'I had sex last night' look on your faces. Just admit it already."

"Sorry to disappoint you guys, but you're wrong. We swear we didn't have sex last night." Jennie's voice was serious.

Wait a minute. I'm never wrong about things like that. Did they really only cuddle? Something's not right. I kept staring at both of them for a while and then it dawned on me.

"Oh my god, you weren't lying! You didn't do it last night, because you did it today!!!" I screamed a little too loudly and quickly put my hand across my mouth.

Jennie and Lisa looked at each other in a perfectly synchronized move.

"Oops, it looks like we got busted." Lisa finally admitted, smiling wildly.

"I knew it!" Jisoo exclaimed. "But all jokes aside, we couldn't be more happy for you guys." she added and I nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, we're happy for you too. Have you had the talk about your feelings?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, we started talking but..." I began to explain.

"We kind of got... distracted and never had the chance to finish it." Jisoo added with a smirk.

"Oh my god, you two are just unbelievable." Lisa gasped. "You ended up having sex again, didn't you?"

"Yup."

"You're just a couple of sex-crazed addicts!" Jennie teased us.

"I'm not! Okay, maybe I'm just a Chae-crazed addict." Jisoo joked. It was cheesy as hell, but also pretty sweet so I just had to kiss her.

"Girls, do you remember the day when we first came to the apartment?" Lisa asked. "Who would have thought that the four of us will end up as two couples?"

"Certainly not me." I answered truthfully.

"It's kind of astonishing how your life can change in just a few weeks." Jennie added and suddenly we all turned pensive, reminiscing all the crazy stuff that had happened between us. The memories must have been good because we all had these light, content smiles lingering on our mouths.

"I'd like to propose a toast." I said raising my glass and all girls followed me. "To us!"

"To us!" we all repeated and clinked our glasses together.

THE END

Congratulations on reaching the end of the story! If you like a chapter, please vote for it :) And don't hesitate to comment, I like reading comments a lot!

Please check out my other stories too:

- "The Light of Love" - my longest and most complex story (check it out please!), Jenlisa ff, an unusual high school love story with some paranormal elements
- "Elemental Attraction" - another Jenlisa/Chaesoo story (high school AU)
- "Quantum Immortality" - Jenlisa ff, this one is a bit more complex, with things like time travel and parallel universes
- "Dragons' Game" - a fantasy/adventure Jenlisa ff
- "Break the Wall" - my first and only mature Jenlisa/Chaesoo story