017

minhee pov
i clutched onto the bottle of juice . was this jealously i was feeling ?i threw the juice away and ran into the bathroom to clear my mind .

was i not good enough for her , i just have this unhealthy feeling whenever she is near jihun . i always feel that jihun is going to hurt her . it just doesn't feel right .

chaejin pov
i was talking to jihun when i heard footsteps of someone running along the corridor . i decided to ignore it as it may be some student running .

time skip after lunch

ever since after lunch , minher has been acting strange again . it seemed like he was bothered . after class ended , i asked him if he was okay , but he simply told me he was fine  and that he couldn't hang out with us today . after that , he left the class in a hurry .

minhee pov
why did chaejin have to do this to me . she makes me act up like this . i swear i have mood swings now . after i went home , i ran up to minyoung's room to seek advice from her .

"come in ,"she gestured . i came in and sat on her bed . "so, what is the problem now?"she asked una caring tone . i told her everything and she face palmed herself , "minhee-ya , in this thing called love , it is very complicated . if chaejin is taking to another boy , it doesn't necessarily mean that she like him . girls are very unpredictable, especially when it is chaejin , you knew her since 5 , you should know her the best ."

a/n: i appreciate the reads and votes very much thanks to whoever that is supporting this
book 🥰