016

minhee pov                                                                                                                                                                               i woke up the next in the morning . after getting ready , i went downstairs to get breakfast before going to school . but i was surprised to see my parents in the kitchen preparing breakfast . my sister was already there eating . "mom , dad?"i said . my dad turned around and smiled ,"hey son ." " i thought you guys were coming back next week ?"i asked , obviously confused . 

"we finished early , " my mom answered coldly . i guess she was still mad with me about the incident that happened last month . 

*flashback*

"mom!i don't want to go overseas to study ! i have all my friends here . why are you always like that?"i retorted . "honey , clam down , if he doesn't want to go , it's ok ,"my dad tried to clam mom down . however , she threw the plate in her hand on the ground and went up to her room. i was quite frightened . i ran up to my room to hide .

*end of flashback*

"mom , i'm sorry about rejecting the invitation ,"i apologized . "it's fine , i already got over it ."she replied . i quickly shoved the food down my throat and left the house .

on my way to school , i saw chaejin again . 

chaejin pov                                                                                                                                                                                on my way to school , i met minhee again . but today , he was acting normal . it made me wonder about what my heart wanted now . what is up with him these days . i decided to ignore that because the normal minhee was finally back .we walked to class as usual . but i had no idea why i was much more sleepier than the other days .during lunch time , i decided to use that time to sleep and i asked minhee to go meet up with the others instead of staying here . but when minhee left . i felt someone tap me one the shoulder . i turned around and saw jihun . 

"why ain't you in the cafeteria?" he asked . "well , i could ask you the same question , jihun," i joked . he laughed and we started talking about random things like our liking. and it turns out we had a lot of similar liking .

minhee pov                                                                                                                                                                               when i reached the cafeteria , the others asked where chaejin was . i told them and they said after i finished i should go back to the classroom to check on her. after eating , i bought a bottle of juice and went upstairs to find chaejin . i felt my heart shatter when i saw her talking and laughing with jihun. i quickly walked away to avoid being seen my them .