023

jihun pov
seems like she is gonna go out . perfect time to strike .

chaejin pov
i send minhee back home and i was walking home and my mouth was covered with a cloth . i tried to keep my eyes open but they were not responding . my eyelids felt heavy and the next moment my surroundings were black .

minhee pov
after i unpacked some things , i decided to text chaejin .

chaejin

me:
chaejin i'm bored (not delivered)

me:
entertain meeeeeee(not delivered)

what was happening ? chaejin is that type of person that's messages always get delivered immediately. she had unlimited data . but why? i sensed that something was off . i ran to her house .

"excuse me , sorry to bother you but is chaejin here?"i said as i tried to catch my breath . "what do you mean ? i thought chaejin was with you ? she isn't home ,"her dad replied . that was the moments i freaked out . i didn't know what to do . i quickly ran home . i was totally lost . my brain wasn't thinking straight. what if she was kidnaped ? it would be my fault . i'm her boyfriend. i was supposed to guard her . but now i lost someone that i loved . i was thinking about too many things and it made my heart go crazy . i don't want her to get hurt .i wanted to go out and find her but where would i start . this doesn't make sense . i don't think anyone would have a grudge on her . god damn i have to calm down .

a/n: ohhh what is gonna happened?

sry i'm not updating my imagines cuz all these chapter were pre written and i didn't post them so🤷🏻‍♀️