009

chaejin pov
when we reached the cafe , the others were already there. "hey guys ," minhee chriped . we sat down and ordered some food.

time skip after their cafe hang out

minhee pov
after hanging out with the others , we decided to all head home . "minhee, are your parents home?"chaejin questioned . " well, they ain't suppose to be ," i answered .after that , we walked home . "chaejin,do you like want to take a bathe first?my sister isn't home and we have the whole television to us , i plan to binge watch a few series , wanna join me ?"i asked as we walked upstairs . 

"ok , but you think it is fine to share a room?like , i can always sleep on the sofa ,"she answered while grabbing some clothes from her bag ."it is fine to me ,"i smiled .she chuckled and went into the bathroom.i sat on the bed , fiddling with my phone .we had not brought up the topic about the arranged marriage , but i was not very satisfied hearing about it. i must have spaced out , because when chaejin came out the bathroom , she was calling but i didn't hear ."minhee, i'm done with the bathroom , it's your turn to use it . " she said . i nodded . as i was walking to the bathroom, i noticed that she was wearing a oversized hoodie with some shorts . she really must have a thing with oversized clothes .

chaejin pov 

i walked out of the bathroom to see minhee sitting on the bed , spacing out .honestly , he looked cute while spacing out , it made me want to pinch his cheeks . i sat on the bed starting using my phone . about 10 minutes later , minhee came out of the bathroom , but with only a towel wrapped around it waist. i immediately feel my face heat up . i never really noticed but minhee had a good build considering the fact that he's tall. he took his clothes and went into the bathroom . he came out again later , fully dressed . "let's go , i'm done ,"he gestured . i nodded and we both went downstairs .

a/n:i'm getting less opportunities to update but i will try my best:)