020

chaejin pov
i woke up in the morning feeling quite excited. it was my first date with minhee . but i never thought the one i'll be with was my childhood best friend. it seems absurd. i took a bathe and changed into some comfy outing clothes .

 i took a bathe and changed into some comfy outing clothes

minhee
answer/reject

minhee: i'm outside your house
me: ok , be out in a second

apparently my parents were downstairs and obviously they would wonder where i was going all dressed up . hence , i tried going out really slowly . "chaejin?where are you going?" i turned round and saw my mom . "erm , just going out with some friends,"i replied nervously. "are they outside ? let me see ,"and the next moments she opened the door and minhee was standing there . "chaejin honey , are you dating minhee ?"she asked . i stood there in shook . how did she find out ? or was it just a guess . "you didn't reply me , i knew it you are dating him ," she cheered . who knew my mom would be like that . "minhee come one in , sit for a while ,"she gestured to him . he smiled awkwardly and walked in .  i swiftly stood beside him and whispered , "sorry about that that ." he nodded his head .

"so minhee , since when did you start dating chaejin ?"my dad asked . "just recanting ," he replied while scratching his nape nervously . "dad, stop making him nervous,"i whispered shouted in his ear . he nodded gently . "so this is your first date?"my mom ask out of the blue . "yeah,"i replied . "well than i think minhee should stay with us for the night , you guys can have the whole house for yourself,"my mom said . "wha-"even before i could finish my mom shushed   me with her 'don talk anymore' face . "minhee , would you like that ?"she asked . he laughed nervously again and nodded . " great!if you need us , we will be at a hotel near here ," she clapped her hands and went upstairs . i mentally cursed and turn around  , " minhee , why did you agree ?" " i didn't want to disappoint your mom and i was trying to make a good first impression, besides , it is not the first time we slept in the same bed , we did it a lot of times since we were kids ,"he said and i noticed that his cheeks were a light shade of pink . " i pinched his cheeks and went up to my room and later he followed too .

minhee pov
it has been quite some time since i last stayed at chaejin house . but i honestly like the idea . i wanted to snuggle her to sleep . the way her every touch is so impactful on me ,even when she lunch my cheeks. but that was when i remembered something, i didn't have clothes with me . chaejin had came out of the toilet wearing an oversized white shirt with some short pants . the one way she always wear oversized clothing is so cute .

"oh wait minhee , you don't have clothes right,"chaejin suddenly asked . i nodded and she went to her drawer and came back with a black hoodie and and sweatpants . "i think these fit you ,"she said as she handed me the clothes . i nodded and went into the bathroom to change .

jihun pov
looks like they postponed their date . i will have a bid surprise for them .

a/n: i finally have time to update . anyways thanks for the 200 reads i'm so grateful 💞