002

minhee pov
"hey.so where are you gonna bring me today?"janelle said with her annoying tone , again. "places, i guess . where do you want to go?"i replied lazily. just then , ms jung walked past us and gave a pat on my shoulder and whispered, " great , student president."

i honestly don't like being called that . i had no intention to be a class president . chaejin just asked me to join the election with her ( and she got vice president). i just join because of her . i had no interest in these kind of things .
*time skip to lunch break*

our lunch break was like an hour so i decided to use the first 30 minutes to bring her on a tour and spend the rest of the time with my friends.however, she still stuck to me . she was very clingy and i didn't like it.
" minhee, over here !" i heard someone shout and when i turned around i saw my friends at the table we usually sat at . " hey guys ," i said gloomily as bringing janelle in a tour really made my mood bad because of her clinging to me. she even followed me to our seat.=.=

chaejin pov
minhee looked really down when he came back with janelle . i really wanted to know what happened but decided it was better not to find out. he took a seat beside me and rested his head on my shoulder . typical minhee. i looked up and saw the new kid , janelle, glaring at me . i decided to ignore her as those glares are unhealthy to me.

"chaejin!" i heard someone shout and i turned behind .  it was hyebin unnie, my best friend which is also a senior . she when she reached the table , she eyed janelle and whispered to me , " who's that?"
" call me after you leave the cafeteria ," i said and she nodded her head.

" who was that?" janelle asked minhee as she batted her eyelashes. " noona, she is our senior and also one of our best friends ," seongmin answered. " i did not ask you , i asked minhee!" she said in a rude tone . minhee than sat up and said , " can you at least be polite when talking to my friends , it is rude of you to do that ." she scoffed and stood up , " i have to go ."

" see you later minhee," she said as she winked .

a/n: i will try to update whenever i have time cuz i still have school😅