010

minhee pov
we went downstairs to watch television after we finished cleaning up . we watched quite a few movies until it was night . i continued watching but did notice that chaejin had fallen asleep . i did not want to move her but i had finished the movie and wanted to sleep . hence, i carried her upstairs into the bedroom . it was no surprise that she's not heavy , considering the fact that she eats in small servings . i gently place her on the bed and slept too .

time skip next morning

chaejin pov
the next morning , i woke up beside minhee again . shit. if i am up here , means he carried me upstairs . he could have thought i was heavy . but i decided to put my worries aside . it was a sunday and i wanted to sleep longer.

minhee pov
i woke up and saw chaejin still sleeping . i decided not to wake her up . i cleaned up and went downstairs . when i reached the kitchen , i saw minyoung preparing breakfast . " hey, has chaejin woke up ," she asked . l shook my head and sat at the dining table . " what did you cook?"i questioned .

"just pancakes , i think you should wake chaejin up ," i nodded and just as i was about to stand up , chaejin came downstairs . "hey , unnie ,"she said with a raspy voice . " are you not gonna greet your best friend?"i joked . she gave a small laugh and ruffled my hair . she sat down beside me and minyoung put 2 plates of pancakes in front of us . "i should go home today ,"she mumbled with her mouth full of food . "okay ," i replied .

chaejin pov
after eating i went upstairs again to pack up . i didn't want to go home just yet . i didn't want to face my parents . but i had no choice . minhee decided to walk me home and he didn't give a choice go i just let him come with me .

we reached my house after some time and i bid him goodbye . when i stepped into the house , my parents were sitting in the sofa , almost as if they were waiting for me to come home . "chaejin honey ," my mom mumbled with a soft voice . i decided to ignore her and went straight up to my room . i just didn't want to see them .

a/n:thank you to everyone that has read my story . don't forget to keep supporting cravity