022

chaejin pov
i woke up the next morning and opened my eyes and what in front of me shocked me . damnnn, minhee sleeping with me again? moments later , minhee opened his eyes and stared at me . how is it possible for him to look so good in the morning ? "you done staring ?" my thoughts were interrupted . "what do you mean , i wasn't star-ring,"i stuttered as i felt my face beating up .

"you are just as bad as me at lying ,"he chuckled . i used the blanket to cover my face to prevent him from teasing me . a pair hands suddenly wrapped around my torso . "i want to snuggle,"he pouted . i giggled softly . we remain like that for a while before i removed his hands and went to the bathroom to clean up a bit . i went downstairs after that and my parents were cooking breakfast . it seems like they came home already . i took this chance to warm them , " mom , dad stop embarrassing me in front of minhee ." they laughed and continued what they were doing . pretty obvious they were not going to listen .

minhee came down a few minutes later and took a sit beside me on the sofa . i leaned on his shoulder and he giggled .

"breakfast is ready ,"my mom called out from the kitchen . i stood up and walked to the dining table to take a seat and minhee followed . "so , minhee , anything happen last night ?" my dad questioned . i wanted to say something but my mom ,  as always , gave me the 'don't talk' stare . "erm it was fun thank you for asking-g,"he stuttered . my mom giggled and we continued eating .

after eating , it was time for minhee to take his leave so he went up to pack up . when i went upstairs , i saw him stuffing my hoodie and sweatpants in his bag . i leaned against the door and said, "you going to bring that home ." he nodded like the little kid he is , "i'm gonna keep it as a souvenir." i chuckled and changed into some new clothing before sending minhee out .

a/n : school is back and imma die so not updating regularly:/