05

"W-Well..", Off said.. He looked really hesitant right now..

Shit, what excuse should I say.?!?

And right now, there are different types of excuses occupying Off's mind..

01. I've seen you in my dreams, P'

What?! No no no.. There is NO WAY I'm gonna tell him that! I could imagine his furrowed eyebrows and confused reaction already! I don't want the person I'm interested at thinking weirdly of me! W-Wait, did I just actually admit I'm interested in him?! No!

Oh my- - Is this why I don't seem to be interested in girls?! Heck!

02. I saw you once buy condoms on a mini-mart near the university..?

Okay what the fuck. What the fuck am I even thinking. What type- - How did I- - WHAT THE FUCK, OFF

How did this type of excuse even came on your mind?! No scratch that, ask yourself if this even is a fucking excuse!

Aaawww shiaa what do I saaaayyy T^T

Fuck.. Fuck.. Welp, here goes nothing..!

"I.. saw-you-litter-once-and-was-shocked-to-see-it-actually-was-you..!!", Off stated, rapping out what he just said. Damn.
He wasn't even making effort on making it seem real dammit. He widened his eyes and tilted his head to the side. And he can't even look at Gun's eyes..

Nevertheless of how fast he said it, Gun understood what he said, well he may have said it fastly but it was clear enough for him to understand what the other meant..

And now he furrowed his eyebrows, MUCH MORE THAN HOW OFF THOUGHT HE WOULD IF HE STICKED WITH EXCUSE NUMBER ONE.

Damn Gun looks as confused as we are whenever the teacher be teaching Math! He looks like he's been lied upon his whole life..

However on the other hand, its making Off seem frightened..

Shit. What if P' already found out I'm lying?! What if he would just blurt out hurty words at mee?
Nooo! T~T
I don't like it when P' is mad..

Damn. What the fuck is the word "hurty"? Wait, is that word even on the damn dictionary? No, right? But heyy, it's cute though, especially if it would come out of either of the two's mouth! XD
#BothOffAndGunIsIndeniablyCuteAndAdorbs

a/n : and to whoever disagrees to my hashtag, bite me.

Moving on,

Gun looks at Off confusely because, well duh, he's a decent man, a responsible one! He keeps his garbage on his pocket until he finds a trash can when he's out. Well, except once when he was like, eight, he did threw a candy wrapper on the ground.. Then when he learned about nature and all, he started caring for it. Sweet little cutie pie..

a/n : ok ya'll im telling you to dont freaking litter and keep yall own shit- i meant trash, in your pocket until you find a trash bin for that. :>

"Hmm..", Gun said while his eyebrows still arched.. He's thinking if what Off said was true or not. Geez, this boy, but if he's not telling the truth, then why?

Gun lifted up his drink and was about to drink it when his phone in his pocket rang, therefore he totally forgot about the drink and Off..

Only one person knows his number since once again, he's not that friendly, and its New..