08

Two days has passed since Off opened up to Tay about his feelings..

And inside those two days, all that was going through Off's mind was "Forget the boy, c'mon you can do it. Pleaasee stop naa.. Just- go back to how you were back then when you both never met! He will definitely hurt your heart more if you keep this infatuation or love shit on. Please stop naaa.."

But to be honest, Off really liked Gun, whether it was Dream Gun or Real Gun, maybe it was just because he's still new to this feelings, and that Jumpol has weaknesses, and #1 would be, "words hurts me more rather than physical hurt cause it will fuck with my mind and leave a scar to my heart"...

[A/N : so bottomline is Off is bothered how his Dream Gun is different to Real Gun, but he is more bothered by the fact that Gun's words may hurt him more and more if they spend more time together, and that he is afraid of this so called "Love" or "Flings" or "Crushes" which everyone actually likes...

Okay so anyways,

Both Off and Tay didn't even bothered to show their faces again at the club.. The club has many members, P'Gun wouldn't notice it if two of the members won't attend anymore.. right?, they told themselves..

It was around 2:45 PM, If Off wants to waste another few minutes, he'll be late for his Biology Class, which is in fact his another favorite subject..

He felt his phone inside his bag vibrate and rang, so he quickly tried to grab it while he was walking..

He wanted to answer the call before it ends up with a missed one, but he couldn't focus on finding it while walking fast.. Well, you can't serve two masters at the same time, so he ended up bumping into someone..

"Ow..!", Off and the other person chorused as they both were taken aback cause they both bumped into each other in a way that it would hurt both of their shoulders..

They stared at each other with furrowed eyebrows.. Seems like Off wasn't the only one not paying attention to where he's walking because the other person was holding their phone in their hands..

Finally, the other person was the first to break the second of silence between them..

"I'm.. sorry kha, I wasn't-- Well, I- I was texting someone..", Jane said as she looked at Off and smiled a little bit..

"O-Oh..", Off finally decided to response, "I-- yeah, it was also my bad, someone was calling and I- .. yeah..", Off even gestured his hands as he was talking. Gosh.

Can I also bump into someone named Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn? Just once? No? Okay..

The way Off gestured his hands were awkwardly adorable, and it made Jane giggle..

Off then held his hands together in front of him as a 'okay I definitely humiliated myself in front of this girl whom I never even met so lemme just do this and say bye afterwards..

Just as he was about to say "Bye!", Jane spoke first..

"You're lovely.. I'm Jane by the way, and you are?"

Jane held out her hand to Off..

Off looked at the hand and said, "Off.. Off Jumpol.. That's- That's my name..", he ended with an awkward and cute little smile..

He grabbed Jane's hand and they shook hands..

But Off noticed something.. something quite..

familiar..

Off stared at Jane's wrist which had this bracelet that he is certain he has seen before..!