34

"Yeah I heard about that, too." Gun, who was hiding in the restroom cubicle, was sort of startled when he heard voices and footsteps entering the restroom.

He had stopped crying a few minutes ago- maybe 10. He just sat there quietly trying to recollect himself from that mental breakdown.

Gun knew for sure it was atleast 3-4 voices of boys talking about some 'rumor.'

"Yeah I heard about it, it was about that snobbish tiny head club was it?"

Gun was intrigued. It was familiar, oddly familiar.

"I'm part of the club. That good for nothing head club has not been attending whenever the club has meetings! He's only good at the beginning huh.."

"Really? Wow he sounds like he sucks."

"Hahaha! Literally! I heard he was also homo, I heard my friend saw him with a first year at the cafè near here."

"H-Hey don't talk like that about someone! T-That's mean, you know.."

"Oh shut up will you? We're just having a bit of fun."

"Yeah! And since that head club hasn't been attending, the one in charge was his friend instead-- you know that famous one with milk skin and ripped body? He has been shouldering that shrimp's responsibility ever since!"

"Bet I could make that shrimp down on his knees and sucking me..!"

"Hahahah! You're despicable! Hahaha!"

"What was the name again?"

"Gun. Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat, bitches." Gun slammed the cubicle door, startling the four people in the sink.

The four felt a weird tingling as goosebumps ran down their spine, suddenly speechless.

"Oh no.. Did I scare the little babies? I must've huh?" Gun faked cry as he walked over to them, especially beside that shit who made the bet.

"The dogs stopped howling?? Why is that? Weren't one of you going to make me suck one of you in my knees?"

Still, no back talk. The four just stood there.

Gun throwed his arm over their shoulders, they shivered. "Look in the mirror." Gun ordered them, yet they did not budge. They kept their eyes down. "Damn it, I said look in the mirror!"

Perhaps it was from fear, but at the end, the four locked gazes with Gun in the mirror.

Gun groaned, seeing their faces as clear as the sky. "You think you have the rights to talk about me like that when you musty looking asses-- look like this?? The fuck?"

The one who made the bet earlier clenched his teeth. "You're getting on my nerves, you little brat." He aimed to punch Gun in the face, yet Gun was merely faster. The man groaned as he was punched in the lip and kicked in the balls.

"Fine. Come at me, all at once. I hate wasting my time."

-

"But he provoked us first!" Gun cringed his face as the person beside him whined in a high pitched voice. Not to mention the little bruise on Gun's lips and under his right eye. "Ms. Principal! This senior really did! Look at my face!"

Gun wanted to suppress the small laugh urging to come out of his mouth. 'Look at his face?' Gun didn't have to do much actually, it was already ugly to begin with anyway.

The principal sighed. Five boys were sitting in front of her at her office. And what was bothering her the most was that Gun was not even saying anything. The principal was aware about Gun getting into fights at his previous school, yet she still accepted him. The principal knows Gun isn't a bad person to do something like that without an explanation, but if he keeps silent like this well then she might as well take the bruised boy between Gun's side.