fourteen.

✧ ‹ parт fourteen › ✧

The rest of the group kept the party going without JJ, who was still all over that blonde girl we saw him with earlier. That didn't keep us from having a good time. We all were drinking, dancing and having fun, I suggested we should go and sit somewhere so we could smoke a joint, they all agreed with me, Kiara and Pope went to get some more beers while John B and I found a spot to sit.

- "So does it bother you he's with her?" - Jonh B said out of nowhere referring to JJ.

- "What makes you think that bothers me? I don't care what he does one bit, it's non of my concern"

- "I don't know you guys have a weird thing going on.. I don't know how to explain it. Yeah, you fight a lot and you seem to get on each others nerves pretty easy but I don't know you have something else going on" - He said, he was curious to what I was gonna say.

- "It's called sexual tension John, that doesn't mean anything, he's hot what can I say" - I said and John was surprised.

- "So, then... you think he's hot huh? - He said arching an eyebrow.

- "Yeah, and also you're hot, and Pope is also hot, what can I say" - I said and couldn't avoid laughing at the face he had at that moment - "Relax, I'm not interested in having nothing to do with you three boys, don't worry, and with JJ... I don't know he's annoying, I think there's just sexual tension there, but hopefully he gets laid today and gets off my back for a few days" - I said and I laughed.

Pope and Kiara got us some beers and we kept drinking and smoking, the night went by pretty fast and when we noticed we were almost alone at the party, and we decide it's time to go home. As usual Kie and I walk home together.

- "Can you believe John B asked me if I was bothered by the fact was with that girl, like what the fuck?" - I was a little bit done with everyone always with this same shit about JJ and me, it's obvious there's nothing there.

- "And did it bother you?" - Kiara asked arching an eyebrow.

- "Oh stop this already, if I liked him I would have made any move or something, like I'm not that dumb, so please, just stop with the subject" - I said.

-"You're the one who started talking about it" - She said rolling her eyes and laughing.

I changed subjects because I didn't want to talk about that dickhead anymore so we talked about nonsense untill we got home, I said goodbye to Kie and walked home.

Next morning I wake up feeling like shit, my head is spinning and my stomach is hurting and I can tell I have a light fever. I try to get up and I can't even move properly because my whole body hurts so much. When I can finally put myself together and get up my bed I go through the house to see if my dad is home but no sign of him anywhere, he must be at work.

I go back to bed so I can rest a little bit and I call Kie to see if she can bring me some soup or something to eat from the restaurant as I don't have the strength to get up from my bed to make myself some food.

- "Heyyy how are you, good morning" - She said happily on the other side.

- "I feel like shit, I can't even move" - I said and you could feel the sickness through my voice.

- "Oh god, are you okay? You sound awful" - She said and I tried to laugh but it was physically impossible.

- "I woke up feeling like shit, my head is spinning, my stomach hurts and I swear I have a light fever, so not very good around here" - I paused to catch my breath - "I was calling to see if you could bring me some soup or something that will make me hopefully feel better, my dad is out, probably at work and I can't even move, let alone cook"

- "Of course babe, anything you need, do you want some medication too" - She said, now sounding worried.

- "No, don't worry I have some medications right here, with the food is enough, thank you very much Kie" - I said gratefully

- "Okay then! Sadly I can't bring you the food because my shift is going to start in a bit, but let me call the guys to see who can bring it to you, okay?" - She said and hung the phone

I put my phone on my nightstand and tried to get some sleep, my head was hurting a lot and I couldn't so I get up and go find a painkiller, maybe that would help. I finally found one and since I was already out of bed I decided to go lay on the couch and watch some tv. Even the light of the tv was causing me a headache, I started to get sleepy when my phone started buzzing.

"Hey babe, JJ is going to be here any minute now to come pick your food, so it won't be long until he's there. Hope you're feeling better. Love, K."

Did it have to be JJ the one bringing me the food? Well I'm too sick to care who brings me the food as long as the food comes. I wait for a bit almost falling asleep when I hear the doorbell.

- "Come in, it's open" - I yelled as loud as I could but it was almost impossible, i'm surprised he's even hearing me when I see him walking on the living room.

- "Oh well, Kie was right, you're sick, you look like shit" - He said laughing and I rolled my eyes back.

_______________________
Next chapter is JJ's POV!!

How are you all doing?? I'm really sorry I haven't been here a lot lately, but I'm having some stuff I need to take care right now, so that does'n leave me with a lot of free time, i will try to at least update everyday for you. I hope everyone is doing good and thanks so much for the reads, votes and coments ily <3