Chapter 7

A/N: I grabbed a blueberry mini muffin that my mom just baked and got one blueberry. :(

Kiyoko POV

After breakfast, we all got ready to go to school. Kenya got in the back seat of my dad's car while I got in the passenger's seat. Then began the silent ride to school..... or so I thought.

"Alright, how late did you two stay up?" my dad asked us. How do parents know everything?

"Uh, pretty late I guess. I don't really remember when we fell asleep" I replied sheepishly.

"Neither do I. Oh, by the way, thank you for letting me stay over last night Mr. Yashiro" said Kenya from the back.

"No problem Kenya. Glad you could"

And then silence again. We finally arrived at school. I hopped out and raced to go find Kayo, we arrived pretty late. Like, 10 minutes before school started late. Once I got to the classroom, I saw Kayo and greeted her. I also said hello to Satoru. I consider him an ally since he stuck up for Kayo the other day. Kenya slowly followed in after me.

"Geez you run fast" he said to me before he went to his seat.

"Woops, sorry Kenya" I said while rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. He chuckled.

*timeskip*

It was the end of school. A lot of the girls were around my dad asking for help. I was still packing up with Kayo. I overheard Satoru talking with Kenya and their other friends about going to the science center on Saturday. And Satoru wanted to ask Kayo to come too. I thought it was sweet he wanted to get to know her. I froze at one sentence though.

"You can invite Kiyoko as well, Kenya" Why would Satoru suggest Kenya to invite me? I don't know them that well.

Satoru POV (Bet you didn't expect that, did you?)

I need to keep Kyoko safe too. But I can't do it alone. I need Kenya's help, without him knowing though, since he seems to know her better out of all of us. If I remember correctly, he was kinda close to her back then too. But it seems different this time. They seem more close then back then. I wonder what changed.

Kiyoko POV

"I mean, I could ask, but I don't know if she'll be busy or not" replied Kenya. (A/N: Yeah, I'm putting them on a date cuz why not ;D)

"Great! How about you guys?" Satoru asked his other friends.

"Yeah, that's a great ide-ah!" Osamu started but was interrupted, by something. Then Kazu, him, and Hiromi said they had plans on Saturday. The three left, leaving Satoru and Kenya behind. But not before saying....

"It's better if it's just you and Kayo anyway, as well as Kenya and Kiyoko" Kazu said while they left. I could feel my face become red hot. I calmed it down before Kayo and I walked over to the boys.

"Satoru, Kenya. everything ok?" asked Kayo in her quiet voice. Both Kenya and Satoru looked to us.

"Yeah. We told them we couldn't hang out Saturday cuz we had dates with you and Kiyoko" aaaannnndddd there goes my composure. My face was practically a tomato. So were Kenya's and Kayo's. Kenya just looked at him like 'Dude, the frick did you just say?' (A/N: Face up above) I don't know if Kenya was expecting it to be called a date. Soon, Kayo washed off her face of surprise.

"But, my mom wants me to get home early Saturday. So.." she said while looking at the ground.

"I just want to take you someplace cool. I'll ask her and get permission" replied Satoru. Wow, he's determined. Me and Kenya just kinda left the two.