Chapter 9

A/N: I'm listening to Vivziepop's new music video 'Addict' while writing this quick chapter and *inhales* I'M ADDICTED!!!! The beat is so catchy and I just wanna hug Angel Dust since it shows some of the struggles he has to go through. *sniffles* Anyway, onto the chapter. *cries for Angel Dust cuz he deserves better :'(*

Kiyoko POV:

I sprang up after that horrible nightmare. I was covered in a cold sweat. I shakily got up and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

'That was one freaky dream, but it felt so real. My dad wouldn't kill anyone, would he?' I thought as I slowly drank my glass of water. My hands were still shaking. I looked at the clock above the kitchen entrance.

'5:00 a.m. huh? I don't think I'm going back to sleep after that' I thought. I put my empty glass in the sink and went to the living room. I turned on the TV and lowered the volume so I didn't wake dad. I watched some old black and white sitcoms with a blank face, thinking about that dream.

'Why would my brain come up with that? My dad's a good person, he would never hurt me, or anyone for that matter' I shook my head to try and get the thought out of my head of my own father being a cold-blooded killer. 

The hours ticked by as I tried getting over the sickening feeling in my stomach. Dreams happen for a reason, right? It can't just be a coincidence that I dreamed of my dad, of all people, killing Kayo and then myself in the process. But, I don't want to believe it. 

I buried my face into my knees and let tears slip out. I quickly wiped them away when I heard footsteps approaching the living room. I looked up at my dad as he walked in while rubbing the sleep from his eyes before seeing me.

"Why are you up so early?" he asked.

"I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep" I told him. There's no way I'm telling him about that nightmare. If that dream was some kind of warning, I'm not taking any chances.

A/N: It's a quick chapter but I decided not to leave you on a cliffhanger for too long. I'll try to update again tomorrow. See you then dearies~

-Otaku_Hufflepuff