❣12❣

I had my jaw down as I stared at Lisa punching the mirror in front of her aggressively.

The cracks on the mirror increased as she punched more, I had never seen her this angry.

SHe grunted as she sent another punch which shattered the mirror, I almost gasped but I covered my mouth with my palms.

My eyes drifted to her bloody knuckles, I could see the cuts and I knew some pieces of glass were in there, how was she enduring the pain?

I was waiting for her to stop since the mirror was broken but she kept punching the wall, I winced like I was her knuckles.

I didn't know if I should walk in and stop her, what if she decides to punch me? SHe was blinded by rage right now and it was terrifying.

SHe paused and screamed, she looked like she was in great pain. Not physical pain but something else. I could see the guilt on her face as she tried to hold herself together. SHe pushed the broken pieces to the ground and cursed.

I made up my mind to leave quietly. I took slow and quiet steps to the bedroom, I tried to hold my breath scared she might hear it and punch the fragile life out of me.

I breathed out in relief when I made it outside. Who was I living with? Does she have some kind of mental problem?

I rushed to my room but I kept looking over my shoulder if Lisa was behind me, I was still freaking out from what I just saw.

I locked the door immediately when I was inside. I called Jisoo and she picked on the last ring.

"Hey." She said tiredly.

"Were you sleeping?"

"Yeah, I was about to say yes to Lee Minho.

I rolled my eyes like she could see me, her obsession with Lee Minho was exasperating.

"Did something happen?"

"Yes, Jisoo."

"Did you kiss Hae-in again?"

"No, It's Lisa."

"You kissed Lisa?! I'm so jealous right now."

"I didn't kiss her, I saw her punching the mirror in her bathroom."

"So? I punch my mirror sometimes too when I hate my reflection."

"Do you punch it to the point it shatters and your knuckles are bleeding?"

"No? I love my nails."

"That was what I saw, she kept punching the mirror till it shattered into pieces and she didn't stop, she went on punching the wall."

I waited for her to say something but she was quiet, so I continued.

"There was so much aggression, I could feel it. It was terrifying to watch, believe me. It was like she was mad at her reflection or the mirror, I don't know. It's hard to explain."

"Why would she be mad at something so beautiful? Did you try to stop her?"

"Were you even listening to what I was saying? SHe looked like she was ready to punch whoever gets in her way."

"So you just left?"

"What else was I supposed to do? Scream?"

"I think you're overreacting."

"Overreacting? I just saw someone using a mirror as her punching bag!"

"So you think she is insane?"