❣22❣

"Snow?"

I mumbled immediately when I saw her, her red lipstick was bright.

I moved to Lisa's back but not completely, I stayed where I could see her and at the same time cover myself.

"Hey, Lisasie." She said like a seductress, her black slingback heels had gold chains around the ankle, I could smell her perfume from here.

Her burgundy dress was too short but fitted her.

"You didn't tell me you were coming." Lisa said.

Snow took a glance at me before talking.

"Since you dumped me at the altar for a little girl and decided I don't exist anymore, I came to say Hi."

I rolled my eyes and stared at her red nails that weirdly stole my attention.

"We were friends before we started dating. I don't hate you for your stupid decision, I wasn't planning on getting pregnant anyway. I'm becoming a full-time model next year and I need this body, who has time to nurse a crying baby?"

She made a disgusted face at the end.

"Well, friends check on each other even if the other friend doesn't care."

She said and flipped her long hair over her shoulder.

"Thanks for caring but you should've called."

Lisa sounded annoyed.

"Sorry for ruining the moment."

She added air quotes with her long nails to the 'moment'

"Anyway, what was that scary thing on your back?"

She crossed her arm with a pose that made her right hip shoot out.

I was about to tell her it was none of her concern but Lisa beat me to it.

"It's body art, she got it like an hour ago."

Smooth, how could I forget how good she was at making up lies.

"Well, that's the ugliest body art I have ever seen in my life." She grimaced.

If looks could kill, she'd probably be dead by now cause I was throwing swords at her with my eyes.

"Why are you here Snow?"

Lisa asked like she knew Snow was lying.

"To talk."

She looked serious now.

"In private," she added looking at me.

"Okay, I will meet you in the living room."

Lisa faced me looking sorry, she took my hand.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Stay here, I will be right back."

SHe gave me a soft smile and came out of the pool.

I blew loud air out of my mouth and wore my bikini and shirt back.

I stayed in the water for a while, I got tired of waiting for her and came out. I drank more wine and dried my body, I squeezed the water out of my hair and dried it more with the towel.

I picked the two wine glass and the remaining wine and left. I didn't see them in the living room, I looked around but didn't find them.

I frowned and went to drop what I had in my hands in the kitchen.