Chapter 3: Surprise!

**I changed Ashley's age but everything else is the same (okay you can continue reading).. Another thing , read my baby's book! If you gotta support me you gotta support hubby too ;) (NOW you can continue reading , forreal this time) I'll tell y'all once it's done >_<

Ashley's P.O.V

"Dont just look stupid , answer my damn question!" I said getting frustrated. I mean damn , I asked a question I deserve an answer correct? He sighed and laid Halei on the sofa. He kissed her forehead. "So?" I said loudly.

"Shut the fuck up with all that damn screaming" he said. "Well answer my question, bitch" I said crossing my arms. "Come here" he said. We went upstairs and closed the door.

"How in the fuck did you find my shit , nosey ass" he said snatching open the closet. I was silent. Psh , like I was actually gonna tell him. "Ashley!" he screamed. "SCREAM AT ME AGAIN ITS GONE BE A KNIFE TO YO DAMN THROAT!" I said getting closer to his face. I was already pissed.

"Look , just answer my question yo" I said as calmly as I could. "Okay , you caught me damn" he said kicking his timberlands off. "Why didn't you tell me, bet your mom doesn't know.. probably doesn't. Anything else you been hiding other than that chick and this drug business" I said.

"Nah , just know I been in the game for a while.. almost got shot , twice but I'm the best in the dead water town" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Get out" I said. "Of?" he questioned.

"Of my house bitch nigga!" I said angrily. "No , you trippin and if anything you the bitch in the situation. Most girls would be happy as fuck to be with a nigga in the trap. You crazy bruh"

I laughed. "What the fuck is amusing about this?" he said. I laughed again. "You just called me a bitch?" I said smiling. "I ain't studder hoe" he said getting up.

I pushed him back into the bed and climbed on top of him. I wasn't finna be salty. I knew how dangerous the game was but money was huge , I just accepted but I had rules.

"Look , here's the thing. I don't mind , BUT I want 50% of everything. And no late night drops, we need a little play time" I said kissing his neck. He laughed. "What's in it for me lil mama" he said. I smiled. "Let's just say, you'll be a happy motherfucker" I said. He squeezed my ass and smacked it. I laughed.

"Ouch Andrew , damn" I said getting up. "Nah bring that ass here boooooy" he said grabbing my waist. I kissed him. "Gimme nother" he said in the most sexiest tone. "Nother shawty" I bit his lip. "Damn!" he said. "Call me another hoe again and that's not all imma bite , lil fucker" I said.

Andrew's P.O.V

Damn , I almost got pimped slapped and kicked out all at once. I had to catch my breath for a second. She then pushed me on the bed and laid down some ground rules. She accepted it but she also had boundaries. I understand , but the boss might not understand.

After we finished having sex , we cuddled together while Halei was asleep in her crib. She was so cute and chubby. She was so damn light! Ashley wasn't even that light but she did look white to a certain degree.

When you looked at her it's like you were staring straight at Ashley. It was scary but so beautiful. I was glad I had my two girls and made amends with my mom. It was for the better.

"Babe.." Ashley said looking up at me. "Yes , my queen" I said. "What if you get ya know... killed , what are me and Halei supposed to do?" she said with the saddest look on her face.

I really felt bad for her. Me, putting her through this.. I shouldn't but I just can't leave the game bruh. Y'all don't know how hard it is. We got money regardless but I just want them to have the best life. I loved my family and would do anything to provide for them.