Chapter 12: Glass Table Girl (pt. 2)

Dani's P.O.V

It was my first night on the job and I was ready. I was nervous but I knew ill get the crowd going. I thought about what Bryce said about it being degrading and what not and he was kinda right. But I needed the money, especially after earlier today.

Bryce took me to the club and the car ride was dead silent. I knew I should've told him about the abortion.. I just should've came right out with it.

"Bryce, please talk to me" I pleaded. "There's nothing to say Dani" he said. "Whatever" I said. My phone dinged.

Chris

Call me now .

No, I'm working.

I didn't have time for Chris. I had to stay focused. I was going over my routine in my head while Bryce was still pouting. When we got there, I kissed him on the cheek and he squeezed my hand. "Kick ass tonight, and I'm not mad.. its just you should've told me. No secrets D." he said. I smiled and nodded.

"See you at 12" he said. I nodded. When I walked in 2 strippers were already dancing. It was loads of cash on the stage I couldn't wait. I headed to the boss' office to tell him I was here.

"Heeeey" I said knocking. He turned around and smiled. "Dani right?" he said. I nodded. "You look... decent. Go in the back with the other girls" he said. I proceeded to the back but I bumped into someone on the way there.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" a girl snapped. "Who you callin a bitch?!" I said. "You obviously now WATCH where the fuck you going" she said getting in my face. I just walked away.

I would've beat her ass but she wasn't worth it. Trout mouth ass bitch. I went in the back with the other girls and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Dani" I said happily. Everyone said their hey's ans waved back. I smiled. They seemed like a nice group of girls but I'm already hating one if them.

"Hey, I'm Carly" a girl said. She had gray, glassy eyes and her skin was the color of smooth caramel. She had a nice body, she wore glasses, and was short. She was really pretty. "Hi, I'm Dani" I said. "Yeah, you're the new girl right?" I nodded. "Nice to meet you" she said.

"Same here" I responded. "Hey, who is she?" I said pointing at the girl who I bumped into. She snorted. "That's Monica, we call her Mocha. Don't worry about her, she's a hoe anyway. Her and the boss are kinda messing round" she said.

"Damn" I muttered to myself. Not that I wanted him...

"So what made you want to work here?" she asked pulling up a chair. I shrugged. "My mom kicked me out, so did my aunt, I didn't have a place to stay so I'm staying with a friend from school and he's really rich but I don't like mooching off of people so I decided to get a job. And this pays good money" I said. She nodded.

"I been in your shoes baby girl" she said. I put my head down and she rubbed my back. "Its okay sweetie, everyone here has a story" she said. "How old are you?" she asked. "16" I said. She gasped. "Lord, well ill be" she said. I laughed. "How about you?" I asked. "19" she said.

"After I graduated, I got pregnant gave up the baby and afterwards I had no where to go so I found this place" she said. "Wow" I said. "Wow is right honey, well I hear my name.. I'll catch you later" she said. "Bye" I said.

I guess everyone did have a story..

Bryce's P.O.V

This was Dani's first night on the job and I was scared for her. What if somebody tried her? She would probably come home drunker than the average person. I believed in her though, her body was gorgeous so I wouldn't see why this isn't a good job .. its just.. Its shameful.