Chapter 1: Re-evaluation{s}

Andrew's P.O.V

I sat in Ashley's room in silence. Thinking and making out different scenarios in my head. What if the shoe was on the other foot? What if she would've done that to me? A nigga ain't even finna flex, I would've probably killed her literally. Probably beat her ass to death along with the cat she was cheating on me with. She had a lot of heart even though I knew she was probably dying to break a vodka bottle over my skull.

She loved me and I took her for granted. It wasn't fair to her, our baby, my mom, mostly her because she put up with me. To be honest I wasn't gonna tell her so my affair would've went on for longer than it did if she wouldn't have caught me... way longer.

I did that girl wrong man. Then the bad thing about it , she made me think she didn't know. Bitch played ol dude bruh. That girl was good. The closing of a door knocked me out of my thoughts. I jogged downstairs and stopped when I saw who it was.

Ashley.

"Hey Ash.." I said as I slowly walked down the rest of the way. I could feel the tension in the room. It looked like she'd been crying. I wanted to embrace her so bad and tell her how sorry I was for doing this to her and our family.

She looked so miserable. She had all her bags at the door and her coat slung over them. So in that case... she was staying which made me very happy.

"Andrew" she finally said. Damn. She ain't even make eye contact. "Can we talk please?" I said sitting on the couch. She nodded. She sat on the coffee table in front of me.

"Look.." I said. "I was totally out of line for what I did, the things I've said in the past to hurt you.. I was wrong for everything and I'm truly sorry for every single thing I've done to hurt you. I was just so fed up about Halei, you nagging, my mom.. I just needed an escape and I thought acting single would help but it only made it worse and bring guilt to me and hurt to me. Please Ashley... forgive me. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you. Ashley..." I said getting on my knees.

"I... am... on..my..knees" I said as my voice cracked. I started to cry. Andrew Dawson ain't NEVER cried over no girl but Ashley was different. She was so humble, so gentle, so pleasant. I loved this girl and I wasn't gonna let her go.

I laid on her lap as she slowly wrapped her arms around me rubbing my back. I cried even harder. She brought my head and kissed my forehead.. wiping my tears away. She smiled. A tear fell out of her eye. "I forgive you, I won't hold a grudge because I did it too many times with my dad, others and even God.. life is too short to be angry all the time. I love you Andrew and I forgive you for everything" she said kissing me softly on my lips.

Her soft, pink plush lips were so refreshing. I needed them. It was a reminder of what I have and what I'm never losing.

Ashley's P.O.V

"I love you Andrew and I forgive you for everything" I said. I kissed him. I'm not gonna lie.. I missed him so much. He may have cheated but you know that one person that will always have a special place in your heart? Andrew was my special person. I loved him, Halei, and myself too much to hold a stupid grudge. I was gonna pray for all of us and whoever the chick was because she was as crazy as Andrew for doing what she did.

It's all behind me now. Hopefully it's behind the both of us. "Andrew" I said quietly as I laid against his head and rubbed his curly hair "Yes babe?" he replied kissing my inner thighs.

"I almost beat your ass" I said. He laughed. "I'm serious!" I laughed also. "I love you bruh" he said. I smiled. "I love you too" I responded kissing him back.

Andrew's P.O.V

When I came home from picking Halei up, Ashley was asleep on the couch and Halei was asleep in her baby carrier. I went upstairs to place Halei in her baby crib and I went back to Ashley to have a little "play date" with mommy.

She had on a tank and her black thong. The ones I love. I kissed her from her juicy thighs to her navel and went back down and slid her panties off with my teeth. "Mmm" she moaned. She started twisting and turning and I knew what time it was.

I flicked my tongue on her clit causing her to throw her head back. She pulled at my curls and held my head down. This chick was so damn wet and her cat was the perfect shade of pink. I darted my tongue rapidly inside and out of her causing her to moan loudly. "Sh-hh-it!" she screamed. I smiled.

I can tell she was fully awake now. Those beautiful eyes popped open when I kissed her neck. "Goodmorning baby" I said against her skin. I slipped her tank top off and it revealed her bare chest. Her body was to die for.

I sucked on her nipple while massaging her other breast. She wrapped her legs around my waist and flicked her tongue in my mouth. I bit her lip, tugged at it, and licked it. She giggled. I kissed her nose.

"I love you Andrew" she said. "I love you too" I said. I positioned myself between her. I slid in slow still kissing her. She gasped. I loved when she did that , it turned a nigga on. I stroked inside and out of her making her call me "daddy". "Go faster" she whispered in the sexiest voice. That I will do.

I sped up making her titties jump in all different angles. It was beautiful. "Yes! Yes!" she screamed her nails digging deep into my back. I slowed down and kissed her.

"Let's save some more for tonight." I said. She nodded and kissed me. She slipped back on her panties and I did so with my boxers too. I slapped her ass when she walked past me and she giggled. "I'm gonna go with Halei upstairs, wake me if you need anything" she said.

I watched that ass bounce all the way upstairs. "Damn" I whispered to myself. Just think.. I almost lost that. Never again. I gotta do some self-talking to.