Chapter 7: Too Fast

Kacey's P.O.V

I wonder what happened to Ashley. I hope everything is okay. When I pulled into her yard all the lights were out. She usually leaves some on cause she's so damn scary. Now I definitely know something was up.

Thank god the door was unlocked already. It would've taken her a millennium to get to the door. "Ashley" I yelled. "She must be asleep" I said to myself. I jogged upstairs to find her curled up under a blanket. She was so beautiful when she slept.

I gently tapped her. Her eyes fluttered open. "Heeey Kacey" she said sleepily. I looked on her right side and saw a cigarette and 3 bottles of Whiskey. I shook my head , ol girl was drunk.

"You good" I said. "Yeeeah... you..." she said stumbling onto the floor. I helped her up and sat upwards with her on the bed. "Come on" I said leading her downstairs.

She stumbled a bit while walking. "I got you" I said still holding her forearm. She was a complete mess.

Andrew's P.O.V

We stuck here. Everyone pissed, no car, no way to get back home.. everybody was screwed. Hopefully Ashley found it in her heart to come get everyone.

I was sitting on the couch with Halei, my mom was in her room with the door closed, and Dani was sitting outside. This turned out to be a complete disaster.

Dani is Satan himself. I swear.

Dani's P.O.V

I sat on Mrs. Dawson's steps texting Bryce.

B.L

Hey .

Hey..

B.L

Are you okay?

No , you mind come getting me?

I can't stay here knowing I've just broken up a family. Obviously they had more problems before I even came. I didn't intend for this to happen I was just angry... again.

B.L

Sure , be right over. Same place?

No . You know where these huge houses are over here by... 47th.. yeah , the gated community last house on the left.

B.L

Gotcha. Be there in 30

I put my phone back in my purse and stood up to go back in the house. I peeked around the corner to see Andrew and Halei asleep on the couch. I shook my head and went back outside. My phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I said dryly. "No , Chris! You know where I am fuck outta here!" I said. "Yes! Yes! Damn it no!" I screamed. "Wait baby! I'm sorry , I love you ple--- I sighed.

We argue so much. I'm getting so tired of this. When Bryce pull up I gathered my things and pulled my dress down. "Hi" I said. "Wassup, you good?" he asked. "Y-yeah" I staggered. I looked out if the window to avoid crying in front of him.

I quickly wiped my tears and started a conversation. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything" I said. "Oh now you're fine" he said. "I can't go back to my aunt's.. long story. Can you take me to a subway or something?" I asked. "No , we're going to my house" he said. I raised my eyebrows.

"But we just met" I said. "So. I'm not going to leave you there" he said. "I have money Bryce" I said. "Your point?" he said. I laughed. "Ok, fine" I said crossing my legs. I saw him take a peek. I blushed.

"How are they?" I said looking at him. He laughed. "Shut up" he said. I smiled.

Kacey's P.O.V

She had to throw up so I pulled her hair into a ponytail and held her hair back. I cringed. She looked awful. "Done?" I said. She nodded and wiped her mouth. I fixed her a glass of water while she washed her hands.

"Thank you" she said holding her head. "No problem" I said closing the fridge. "Sorry you had to see me like this" she said looking down. "It's okay, what did you want?" I asked.

"Umm.. everyone is out of control , Andrew and I are over and I'm leaving. I was hoping you'll help me pack." she said. I grew wide eyed. "Leaving..." I said. She nodded.

"Just know.. I reached my breaking point. I nodded. "Can you help me please" she said. "Ok" I said. While we were packing we started to make conversation.

"So... how's everyone" I said. She laughed. "Horrible obviously" she said. I chuckled. "Good to know.. I guess" I said. She nodded. I heard a dinging noise and took my phone out.

Boss man

Tell Ms. Ashley she needs to be here ASAP.

"Ash.. Mr. Lovett wants you at the office ASAP" I said. She shrugged. "Tell him I quit" she said putting some clothes in her suitcase. "K.." I said. This girl was serious. She really is leaving.

She said she quits. Family drama and she's leaving, the state.

I put my phone back in my pocket and went back to work. I would've thought the time was right to tell her how i felt because it'll be acting off of impulse... but I needed her right now more than ever.

She just looked so good...

"Come her Ashley" I said. "What" she said coming towards me. I grabbed her waist and our lips clashed together. She then pushed me off. "Whats wrong with you?!" she screamed.

I sighed. "Nothing, I'm sorry.. I don't know what's wrong with me.. I think I should go." I said. She grabbed my hand. "No wait.. I liked it" she said. I can tell she was as confused as I was but she I can tell she wanted me.

"Ashley we do-- "No.. I want you" she whispered. I laid her on the bed and let's just say one thing led to another.

Picture of Kacey to the side >>