Chapter 11: Glass Table Girl (pt.1)

For chapters 11-14 its going to be mostly Dani and Bryce's P.O.V's because I want to let them have a special part in this sequel (you'll find out why later on in the book) .

Dani's P.O.V

School was the usual hell hole today. But it was also kinda different too. Bryce and I locked arms after 6th period and walked me to my next class and kissed my cheek. I sighed.

"What's wrong? This is the last period of the day. You should be happy" he said brushing his hand against my fingers. "I guess" I said. I kissed him and went into class.

After school, I changed clothes and we headed to House of Balloons. "You sure about this?" he said. "Positive" I said. "Why were you so.. dry last night?" I asked. I was still curious.

He gave me his phone.

Dad

Son, we'll be going to England to meet with a few people for a year. I'm sure you have enough money to last you. Me and your mother will definitely be back for your graduation. We love you

"A year?!" I said giving it back to him. "Hell yeah" he said sighing. "They say business but I know its vacation. They've pulled this too many times. To tell you truth.. my parents are hardly home." he said. I felt bad for him. It's like he's alone all the time.. how I feel inside. Alone.

"I guess we're roommates" I laughed. He managed a smile. "Yeah guess so" he said. When we got to the place there were bunches of cars. "I'll be right back ok" I said. He nodded and kissed me. You all are probably thinking we're together but far from it. Just a little experimenting.

I rushed inside but while I was speed walking something caught my eye. This girl was sucking some guy up beside what looked like his car. I cleared my throat. She looked up, embarrassed. "Wanna join" the man asked. I laughed.

"Please, I have better things to do" I said opening the door. It was really nice in here. The poles were clean... probably smelled like fish but they were clean. The bar was poppin at this time of night I see.

The girls were... decent. I asked someone from the bar if they could help me find whoever ran this place and the man pointed to a back room. "Thank you" I said. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" he yelled. Damn! He was fine as hell! Most niggas who run places like these be ugly.. well on T.V but this man was beautiful. He wore a what looked like an Armoni suit, all white timberlands, and a fedora. He was the perfect shade of yellow. He was bright but not too bright. He had chin hair and the most seductive, full pink lips you ever seen. He had on shades so I couldn't see his eyes.

By the way, Chris Brown plays the owner :) . K carry on..

"Hi umm.. I saw your ad on T.V. last night and I was wondering if I could apply here" I said. He blew smoke from his cigar and gently laid it down. He chuckled. Damn, his laugh was even sexy. "Oh really" he said low enough to where I could hear him.

He got up and came towards me. He brushed his lips against my jawline and ran his fingers against my cat. Best believe she was purring. "Show daddy what you working with" he whispered in my ear. I guess that meant it's time to audition.

I took off my sweat suit and revealed my almost naked body. He licked his lips and motioned for me to turn around. "Dance" he said. I nodded and began rolling my hips and basically pussy poppin. Wasn't that all there was to it. At the end of my "show" I dropped into a split.

"Well damn shawty, I like you already. You hired" he said. "First night is tomorrow. Be here 8 sharp. Go get a fit from the dressing room." he said. I nodded and put my clothes back on.