Chapter 8: Care To Explain?

Andrew's P.O.V

I texted Ashley hoping she'll respond back because if not.. me and Halei were on foot. "Momma" I said while knocking on her door. No answer. I rolled my eyes. I knew she was pissed, so I just left her alone.

Can you come get Halei, Dani, and I?

"Please respond" I said to myself.

Ashley's P.O.V

I laid in Kacey's arms... confused. "Kacey.." I said. "Yeah Ash..." he replied kissing my neck. "The sex was amazing but why did we do it" I said sitting up. He sat up also.

"Dont you think we acted off of... impulse" I said. He shrugged. "What do you think it was?" he asked. I shrugged. "Bestfriends having a good time" I said. We both laughed. "The way you were screaming we didnt seem like just bestfriends" he said. I smiled. "Well we are" I said kissing him.

His tongue snaked into my mouth causing me to moan a little bit. He squeezed my ass. I laughed. "What's funny" he said sucking on my neck. "This.." I said rubbing his back. He kissed my cheek. "Mhm" he said. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.

I checked my phone to see if I had any messages.

Andrew

Can you come get Halei, Dani, and I?

I thought long and hard about this. Hmm... I do care about my daughter. I contemplated for what seemed like hours.

"Wanna do me a favor?" I said putting on my robe. "What" he said. "Go get Andrew and dem from 47th" I said. He sighed. "Alright" he said. "I'll be ready to go by the time you get back and oh yeah put this letter in the mail box at the office please" I said handing it to him. "K , be back in a few" he said.

"Thanks hun" I said. I responded to Andrew.

Omw .

Kacey's P.O.V

I cranked up Ashley's Monte Carlo and headed for 47th. Her car smelled like fruit. I smiled. The sex was fucking mind blowing! I didnt realize her ass was that huge. Her body was so beautiful.

She had a nigga cheesin the whole ride. I pulled into the gated community and went all the way to the end , finally I saw a man with a baby carrier outside on the steps. "This must be my guy" I said to myself.

When I pulled up I rolled the window down. He walked to the car. "Ashley im so so-- "Who the fuck are you?!" he said. I managed a smile. " I'm Kacey , Ashley's assistant she sent me over here" I said. He started to mean mug me.

"Thats all you better be my nigga" he said putting his little girl in the back. He then got in the passenger. "You have no idea" I said to myself while pulling off.

Dani's P.O.V

Bryce's house was huge. "Dayuuuuum" I said. He laughed. "Shh.. they're asleep" he said. We tip toed upstairs to his room which was even better. I looked at my phone. I had 10 missed calls and 1 message.

Chris

You better answer this m'f phone

I stuffed my phone back in my purse and continued to talk to Chris. "What do your parents do?" I said sitting down. "Dad owns all of the car lots throughout the U.S , mom is the owner of every boutique in Manhattan.

"Y'all got the good life I see" I said. "Reminds me of back home" I said. "My mom owned her own law firm and my dad owned a real estate company before he died." I said looking down.

"Oh I'm so sorry, why'd you come here then?" he asked sitting beside me. "Mom said I was out of control.. which I was" I admitted. "How old are you?" he asked. "16 turning 17 my birthday is next month, in May." I said.

"Cool, want anything?" he said. "What do you have?" I asked. "Anything you can name" he said. I laughed. "Got some chips and arbour mist?" I asked. "Lemme check, be back in a minute" he said heading back downstairs.

His house was gorgeous. Mine had more floors though. I totally stripped into my bra and thong and got into bed. I know it seems rude but I'm beat.

Bryce's P.O.V

"Yeah we ha-- "Oh my god.." I said. She was on top of my bed in her bra and thong. When I looked it seemed like she was asleep. This is EVERY white man's dream but I had more respect than to try something so I picked her up and put her under the covers. I was just about to walk out but I heard her mumble something.

"Thank you" she said. I smiled. "No prob" I replied. I went downstairs, slipped off my shirt , and hopped on the couch. "Guess i'll sleep here tonight" I said.

Ashley's P.O.V

I heard my car pull up. I got the rest of my bags and sat on the couch. "Where's Dani?" I said as they walked in. "My momma said she seen her leave with some guy, where you goin" Andrew said giving me Halei. I kissed her. "Away" I said giving her to him.

"You're not leaving me again" he said. I laughed. I had to think about this. This is MY house. I'm not going anywhere. "You right. You leavin me though" I said. "Fawwwwk you mean , ian going no where at 12 in the morning" he said. "Fine but you're NOT staying here. Kacey's moving in." I said.

"What!" they both said.

Picture of Bryce to the side >>