The mafia boss

A bloodbath for the ladies- you can turn people inside out, revealing all their flesh and killing them. This also allows you to manipulate blood which is what you usually do since you don't usually kill. Though you can kill with blood manipulation you don't use it to kill, instead, you turn your victims inside out if you kill them.

Drawbacks: blood manipulation just makes you really thirsty. But a result of your ability gives you bloodlust, over time you learned to control it. If you lose control over your emotions you'll go on a rampage killing everything in sight until somebody stops you.

Age 5

(F/N)- fathers name (M/N)-mothers name (Y/n)- your name (H/C)- hair color

"Mama! Mama, it hurts..." You were grabbing your chest and struggling to breathe, "(F/N)! WE NEED TO TAKE (Y/N) TO THE HOSPITAL!" Your mother screeched, everything looked like blobs of color. You passed out:

"(Y/n)...(Y/n)..." you heard a female voice say "hello?" You questioned looking around you only seeing black and grey "blood, I want some blood!" the voice said in a psychotic voice "what do you mean?" Suddenly you coughed up blood "MORE. MORE." You felt tears roll down your cheek as they dropped onto the ground below you you saw something wrong with your tears: they were red. You were crying blood. "PLEASE! STOP IT!" You cry out begging them to stop.

Your eyes shot open seeing your parents at your side along with doctors "w-what happened?" You spoke in a weak voice "you got your ability (Y/N)" your mom said, "are you feeling better sweetie?" Your father said you nodded your head.

Age 12

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. I HAVE A FAMILY!" You looked at your victim coldly but your eyes said something else, "Please, I can tell you don't want to do this. Just let me go!" your victim said pleading for his life "as much as I would like to let you go. I can't. If you want to be let go then hand over 10 thousand dollars," you said inching closer to him "I don't have that kind of money right now! Give me a week!" You shook your head "sorry." And with that, you used your ability: 'A bloodbath for the ladies' "AHHHH!" His screams were imprinted into your head, you closed your eyes "too bad you couldn't get the money on the first extension..."

All their screams were in my head echoing around, you couldn't take this anymore. you didn't want to live doing their bidding for an eternity..."(Y/N), you have another victim~" You mom says "(M/N) just give her the information already, I want my money soon." Your father said standing behind your mother, "NO! NO NO NO! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" You screamed squeezing your head in between your palms collapsing onto the floor, you couldn't kill innocent people anymore. Your father picked you up by your hair roughly as your mother crossed her arms "SHUT UP YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT, YOU'RE LUCKY WE PUT YOUR ABILITY TO USE. WITHOUT US YOU COULDN'T SURVIVE!" He threw you on the ground. This was your breaking point "ARGHH!" You screamed a white light appeared covering everything and anything. This was your first rampage, you could only see red, and you craved blood- your parents screamed and cowered in fear pleading for their lives.

That day you had killed them and your entire village. By the time you had gotten out of rampage mode, you earned the name 'the blood queen'. You gained a lot of attention from illegal organizations that consisted of either ability users or non-ability users that tried to recruit you, you didn't want any of this and killed their leaders. Over the next 2 years, you slowly accepted the fact you were a living weapon.

Age 14

You had just finished killing the leaders of a famous illegal underground organization that tried to recruit you, you had been living on the run for 2 years killing left and right as people just wouldn't get the message you didn't want to join any of their organizations. "I see you found me. What do you plan on doing with me?" You asked their leader, Mori Ogai looked at you with a smirk on his face "join us and you won't have to be on the run any longer." "Do I have to keep taking lives to show that I don't want to be in any of your damn clubs?" You say not even bothering to turn around "we can offer you a life worth living." Your eyes widened before narrowing once more, you turned around clenching your fists "I happen to like my life, to let you know-" he cut you off "I know you're not happy, there is no need to lie." Your jaw dropped, out of all of the people that came to recruit you none of them could catch your lie. You felt something...something told you to join them, something told you that you'd finally be happy there.