Meetings

Age 14

(Y/N)- your name (L/N)- last name (H/L)- hair length (H/C)- hair color (F/C)- favorite color 

Mori led you to the Port Mafia hideout, you heard chatter in the base before people's eyes landed onto you, "everybody, we have a new member! Welcome the blood Queen aka (Y/N) (L/N)." Mori said clapping, his voice echoing off the walls of the room, you smiled "hello" you said in a warm voice which shocked everybody. When they heard of a 12-year old (now 14) that killed her entire village they expected her to be cold- but it was quite the opposite "welcome dear child" a woman in a traditional Japanese dress with red hair in a bun said returning your smile "I am Koyo Ozaki, tell me, why did you kill your village? There were a lot of people there- 545 to be exact" She spoke the question everybody wanted to know.

You froze a cold aura filled the room sending a chill down your spine "you don't have to answer if you're not ready" she said softly, you nodded "thank you miss Koyo, but I know everybody wants to know so I'll give you a bit of the story..." you turned your attention to face, everybody, in the room, your eyes landing on two boys: a tall boy with bandages on his arms and face, and a shorter boy who was about your hight probably a few centimeters above you with bright orange hair both seemed to be a year older than you. You spoke locking eyes with the shorter one "it was my parents, those pieces of shit used me, so I killed them. I lost control and ended up killing everybody there." You broke eye contact with the boy and scanned the room and then smiled closing your eyes and giggling "and that's what happened!" 

Everybody nodded reluctantly, and Mori spoke up "wonderful story (Y/N)! Let's introduce you to some people around your age." You nodded and waved 'goodbye' at Koyo, and everybody went back to what they were doing "what a warm welcome..." you said to Mori as you reached the two boys you saw earlier "we were expecting some sort of scary person who was crazy in the head" spoke the taller one "I can be scary, you don't know me" he laughed "yeah right, you little thing? You're shorter than shortie!" He spoke waving his hand at the shorter male next to him. You clenched your fists and grabbed his ear pulling it down to the ground "OWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" You smirked "that was for insulting me about my hight, plus I'm still 14! I might grow some more!" The boy with the orange hair was on the ground in a laughing fit you sweat dropped "the one you just injured is Dazai Osamu, and the one laughing is Chuuya Nakahara" Mori said as the two boys got up- Dazai who had his arms crossed muttering about how he'll never do that again, and Chuuya who was holding his stomach holding back a laugh.

"Nice to meet you, I guess."

Age 15

"Chu!~ What should I do?" You screamed knocking down his door to his room, the moody 16-year-old was sleeping before you knocked down his door, "MY DOOR! GODDAMNIT (Y/N)! WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT?" He screeched "what do I wear? I'm going on a mission soon and I don't know what to wear!" His eyes almost popped out of his head "this is what you woke me up for?!" He started to glow red activating his ability "uh oh!~" You tried to run out of the room before you ended up on the ground with Chuuya towering over you "WEAR WHAT FUCKING EVER! YOU DIDN'T NEED TO WAKE ME UP FOR THIS!" You giggled "everything ok in here?" Dazai said appearing at the doorway "fucking short-short woke me up to ask me what she should wear for her mission." Chuuya said deactivating his ability, you got up "Dazai! will you help me find something to wear? I heard my target was a cutie so I wanted to dress nice!" You pouted crossing your arms "I wanted to ask Chuuya but he doesn't wanna help me" Chuuya glared at you before heading back to his bed and cleaning up the blankets that were spread all over. Dazai exaggerated a gasp and put his arm around your shoulder leaning on you "how dare he not want to help you! It's an honor to pick an outfit out!" You and Dazai both smirked, you and Dazai got along very well since you both acted like you were 12. Dazai, Chuuya and you were best friends since that day you met, you and Dazai would regularly mess around with Chuuya.