Crush

It was a nice day in Yokohama, the other day a new person became a member of the Port Mafia. He was the same age as you, "Koyo, do you know what's wrong with (Y/N)? She's been in a weird daze all morning." Chuuya spoke to Koyo, the red-haired woman chuckled "(Y/N) has a crush on the new boy" Chuuya's jaw dropped, in all the years he had known (Y/N) you never like ever had a crush you always brought up the idea of finding a cute boy to be in a relationship with but you've never mentioned liking somebody. "WHAT?!" Chuuya screeched probably waking everybody up in the entire city, "don't be so surprised Chuuya, she's 21, she never had a crush on anybody as a teenager nor child so it was expected she'd find a love interest at this age." Koyo spoke calmly watching you roll on the floor cupping your cheeks that were tinted pink, you practically had flowers coming off of you.

"Oi! Short-short!" Chuuya said kicking you to get you to stop, "ow! Chu what was that for?" Chuuya's aura darkened had you seriously not known you were in this state? "I heard you like the new guy..." You grinned "yup! He's so cute! Have you seen him?" Chuuya tried to recall the new guy's name; was it Leo? "his name is Leo right?" Chuuya asked you to which you nodded your head, and at that moment Leo had walked into the room "hello" he said coldly to you both, you giggled "hi Leo!" Unlike you Chuuya just slightly waved, he didn't exactly like the new guy. But if you had a crush on him then he would put that feeling aside so you could be happy, that is what friends do after all. When Leo heard your giggle a slight blush crept onto his cheeks, Leo quickly looked away not wanting you to see his flustered face. Chuuya just sighed and got up, when he was at the doorway he stopped, "have a nice time lovebirds" and with that Chuuya was gone.

Both your and Leo's face's flushed a deep red at the name 'love birds'.

"So..." Leo spoke taking a seat next to you "what type of ability do you have Leo?" You asked him trying to spark up a conversation, "it's nothing much, I can create force fields around myself and other things, I can also heal things inside my force fields too. I mostly use it for healing though" Leo explained with a slight smile on his face. "Wow! That's so awesome!" You looked at Leo in awe to which he chuckled, you both stared at each other for a little bit before Leo spoke up. "You're really pretty (Y/N)" your eyes widened and your cheeks dusted with a strawberry red, "r-really?" He nodded his head, "I um, gotta get going. See you around (Y/N)" Leo said getting off the couch leaving you there alone. You cupped your cheeks grinning like an idiot, you allowed yourself to fall backward on the floor, you felt amazing, you never felt what it was like to have your crush compliment you- until today. 

"Short-short" you heard from the doorway, turning to face the voice you saw Chuuya "hey Chu!" You smiled and waved, "We got another mission from Mori. Let's get going" he said turning away and walking towards the exit of the base, "HEY WAIT UP CHU," you said running after the hat-loving man this made him chuckle and only run faster. 

Time skip

You and Chuuya stood in front of an abandoned but not so abandoned warehouse that was the base of a gang you and Chuuya were to eliminate, you slammed open the door revealing a bunch of buff guys you could only assume was the members of the gang, "let's do this" you said grinning "does the Port Mafia take us as a joke?! Sending a girl our way-" one of the guys started before getting cut off by another guy who was shaking in your presence "DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THAT IS? IT'S THE BLOOD QUEEN!" You smirked "I guess you guys heard of me before...how 'bout a demonstration on how I killed my village?" "Bring it girly," the guy from before said scoffing. This ticked you off "Chu, I got this just sit back and enjoy the show." You smirked and signaled for the men to come at you, "ARGHH!" They yelled trying to land punches on you- which you easily avoided. "Is this all you guys can seriously do?" You said yawning, you activated 'A bloodbath for the ladies' and killed them all except the guy who was insulting you earlier now shaking immensely, "who's the girly now? Huh~" You spoke in a startling voice, and then killed him off. "I guess that's it right Chu~" You giggled turning your attention to the executive who was annoyed, Chuuya opened his mouth to speak "and I didn't even get to fight."

You and Chuuya made it back to the Port Mafia causing a disturbance in the peaceful atmosphere it had when you two were gone, "SHORT-SHORT SHUT THE HELL UP OR DO I HAVE TO MAKE YOU?!" Chuuya screamed at you, at that moment you were busy ranting on about how cute Leo was and how excited you were to see him, you stuck your tongue at him "AS IF YOU WOULD EVEN DARE," You retorted. Chuuya started laughing sending a chill down your spine "try me short-short" "EEK" you squealed running away from the executive, you spotted Leo and hid behind his back, "HIDE ME" you shouted at Leo, just then Chuuya arrived and stood in front of Leo, "STEP AWAY LEO" Chuuya spoke with a lot of annoyance in his voice, "why should I?" Leo asked his eyes narrowed, "just step away Leo, this doesn't concern you" Chuuya crossed his arms as Leo shook his head. You could feel the tension between the two, Leo opened his mouth to speak but you cut him off "Leo it was just a harmless joke, no need to get riled up over this. Chu would never actually hurt me, he cares too much- isn't that right Chu~" You said teasing Chuuya a bit at the end, "whatever (Y/N) next time you go off rambling about pretty boy over here don't expect me to listen." You nodded your head "yeah yeah" Leo, however, was in a daze, he was surprised you were talking about him: he wondered what you were saying about him.