Plans with a tiger and mummy

Third-person POV:

You tossed and turned around in your bed, WHY AM I SO DUMB!?  You mentally screamed at yourself, you wish you could turn back time and re-do that moment with Chuuya, he was hurt. You could obviously tell, he would hardly even look at you on your missions with him! It's been a week since you lied about liking Atsushi and it's been keeping you up very late into the nights, some nights you wouldn't even get any sleep. "Confessing to who?"  Chuuya's words playback in your mind, "AHH! CHU! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"  you don't wanna think back on this anymore "yeah yeah, but who're you confessing to...?"  you remember the look of sadness on his face before you messed everything up "just tell me! I'm your best friend remember?" "Does he work in the Port Mafia? Does he have an ability? How much do you like him? Do you even know him or did you just see him walking down the street? Oh god, no, is it Dazai-"  "IT'S ATSUSHI"  "O-oh...Well, I-I'm gonna go home...Cya, short-short..." 

You mentally groaned at yourself, each time you replayed this in your mind you always felt the dread come back after that. 

DING DING DING DING DING

Your phone starts blowing up, what the hell? It's like 4 am, who the fuck is texting me at this hour? I'll just check it when I get up...

DING DING DING DING DING DING

"FINE!! I'LL CHECK IT-" You screamed out in frustration no longer wanting to hear the sound of your phone's notifications.

(suicide god - Dazai, BLOOD-ette - (Y/N)

suicide god - (Y/N)

suicide god - (Y/N)

suicide god - (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)

suicide god - (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)

suicide god - (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) WAKE THE FUCK UP

suicide god - OMG (Y/N) WAKE UP I HAVE NEWS ABT THE CHUUYA CRUSH THING

suicide god - ATSUSHI SAYS HE'LL DO IT

suicide god - WAKE UP WAKE UP WE GOTTA PLAN

suicide god - WAKE UPPP C'MON C'MON

suicide god - W A K E

suicide god - U P

BLOOD-ette - OMFG DAZAI WHY DID YOU SPAM ME

suicide god is typing...

suicide god - BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T WAKING UP BITCH!!

BLOOD-ette - for your information I was awake, I was just ignoring you

suicide god - uGH RUDE

BLOOD-ette - yeah yeah, so since Atsushi said he'll help us... What should we do?

suicide god - I don't know, I didn't get that far in planning...

BLOOD-ette - you're an idiot

suicide god - the most handsome idiot, mind you

BLOOD-ette is typing...

BLOOD-ette - 🙄 K

suicide god - DID YOU JUST K ME?!!?